/* */

PDA

View Full Version : .. La ilaha illallah ...

abo mussaab
03-28-2013, 06:52 PM
​Did you know that the sentence that you can say without moving your lips is:

..LA ILAHA ILLALLAH...

and the wisdom behind that is when a person is Dying he can possibly lose the ability to move his lips , so Allah made it easy for him/her to say before his DEATH.

(:Subhan Allah:)

Login/Register to hide ads. Scroll down for more posts
Al-Mufarridun
03-29-2013, 09:17 AM
:sl:

Ahmad H
03-29-2013, 12:59 PM
Wow. I never thought of that. I hope I remember this at my moment of death, In sha 'Allah.

IbnAbdulHakim
03-29-2013, 06:29 PM
yeh bro abu mussab mashallah jazakallah khair.

indeed my father l,ost the ability to move his lips but everyone that saw him in his lastnmoments knew he is reciting with his heart :-)

Welcome, Guest!
Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.
abo mussaab
03-29-2013, 08:34 PM
wa fika baraka allah brother

Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.
British Wholesales - Certified Wholesale Linen & Towels | Holiday in the Maldives

IslamicBoard

Experience a richer experience on our mobile app!