/* */

PDA

View Full Version : When my Prayer is accepted

abo mussaab
03-28-2013, 07:00 PM
When my Prayer is accepted, i become happy because i have my will in it.

AND

When my Prayer is not accepted, i become more happy because it has ALLAH's will in it..

Login/Register to hide ads. Scroll down for more posts
glo
03-28-2013, 07:26 PM
I like that. :)
Not always easy to do the second part, but it's a good reminder. :)

abo mussaab
03-28-2013, 07:36 PM
jazek allah khairan sister

glo
03-28-2013, 07:44 PM
Wa iyyak, abo mussaab.

Welcome, Guest!
Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.
GuestFellow
03-28-2013, 10:51 PM
Nice reminder!

Ahmad H
03-29-2013, 02:40 AM
I usually pray sincerely to Allah, and I get dreams in which Allah makes it clear sometimes whether my prayer is accepted or not. I usually know whats going to occur since I see a couple of dreams hinting at the same thing.

I would also say that you know a prayer is accepted when you are eagerly wanting something to happen, and you pray for it, and then after feeling upset and praying for that thing to happen, you get a feeling of peace. That peace is from Allah, and that is usually a sign of acceptance. You know it when you feel it in your heart.

glo
03-29-2013, 04:39 AM
format_quote Originally Posted by Ahmad H
I would also say that you know a prayer is accepted when you are eagerly wanting something to happen, and you pray for it, and then after feeling upset and praying for that thing to happen, you get a feeling of peace. That peace is from Allah, and that is usually a sign of acceptance. You know it when you feel it in your heart.
Yes, I can totally relate to that.

I recall praying for things which seemed highly unlikely to happen, and yet at the same time as my brain was thinking "that's not going to be possible" my heart new that it was! And I felt an inner peace and assurance, so I didn't even need to think or worry about the thing anymore ...

And then there are times when I pray for something but stay anxious and worried, and I keep wanting to work things out in my own way. It's almost as if in my heart I already know it will not happen, but I am still fighting against it ...

Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.
British Wholesales - Certified Wholesale Linen & Towels | Holiday in the Maldives

IslamicBoard

Experience a richer experience on our mobile app!