/* */

PDA

View Full Version : Do you miss your childhood?

Berries'forest
03-28-2013, 07:15 PM
Do you ever miss your childhood and wish you were still young and innocent?. The days when things were simple and life was a wonderful joy. Me and a friend were sitting on a bench and 2 little children passed by with their parents. I said 'They're so lucky I wish I was them'. My friend responded that she actually feels bad for them I asked her why they're still innocent and don't know anything. She told me she also feels bad for her 3 younger siblings because she knows what comes up next wont be that nice. I thought she had a point eventhough it is kind of a pessemistic way of looking at it. I really really miss my childhood!. How about you, I don't mean your life as a child because it may not be that eays but I mean being a child. Do you also miss being a child? Sorry if I sounded too childish....

Login/Register to hide ads. Scroll down for more posts
glo
03-28-2013, 07:20 PM
How old are you, Berries'forest?
My daughter is 19 and I know she sometimes misses the easy days of her childhood.
Having responsibilities is just not all fun and games ...

Still, adulthood bring new adventures and many, many joys too. It's all part of the journey. :statisfie

Berries'forest
03-28-2013, 07:27 PM
Not too old and not too young :D, let's leave it at that...
Your daughter sound like a nice person. I can understand though she's entering her tweenties and preparing for a new stage in her life, I remeber feeling the same way...

glo
03-28-2013, 07:29 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by Berries'forest
Not too old and not too young :D, let's leave it at that...
Aren't we all in that category? LOL
Your daughter sound like a nice person. I can understand though she's entering her tweenties and preparing for a new stage in her life, I remeber feeling the same way...
So you are older than her then ... hhmmm :p

Welcome, Guest!
Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.
Berries'forest
03-28-2013, 07:31 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by glo
So you are older than her then ... hhmmm

LOL Doesn't sound like it does it?

sister herb
03-28-2013, 07:50 PM
I do miss my child age.

:embarrass

How I walked with mom and grandmom at summer to swimming. Oh I still remember those paths of the ants my grandmom showed to me and strawberry icecreams I ate with her.

imsad

I miss those moment so much but they all remind in my memories.

:statisfie

جوري
03-28-2013, 08:02 PM
sometimes I think I'd give everything to have an aftrnoon at my grandmother's house when everyone was alive and the whole family was there on Friday.. I didn't know it then but that was as rich as I ever got, as complete as I've ever felt...

:w:

GuestFellow
03-28-2013, 08:09 PM
I feel indifferent.

Berries'forest
03-28-2013, 08:14 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by sister harb
How I walked with mom and grandmom at summer to swimming. Oh I still remember those paths of the ants my grandmom showed to me and strawberry icecreams I ate with her.
I miss those moment so much but they all remind in my memories.
Awee, You reminded me of my little sister your so cute here's a @-'-,-- :wub:. :) she loves ice cream and swimming, my grandmother used to tell me scary stories about ogles and princess before bed I sometimes mis those days too I'd wake up in the middle of the night because I had a nightmare and then go sleep under blanker with her the bed was too small I could tell she wasn't comfortable but she always welcomed me with a smile. :) Here you deserve a nice bunny along with that flower too:

()__()
(='.'=)
(") (") <3.

sometimes I think I'd give everything to have an aftrnoon at my grandmother's house when everyone was alive and the whole family was there on Friday.. I didn't know it then but that was as rich as I ever got, as complete as I've ever felt...
Grnadmoms are precious gifts, you also deserve a flower and bunny my sweet sister: :) :wub:

()__()
(='.'=)
(") (") <3 @-'-,--

Berries'forest
03-28-2013, 08:15 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by GuestFellow
I feel indifferent.
Why would you say that?.

GuestFellow
03-28-2013, 08:20 PM
Why would you say that?.
Because that is how I feel.

Berries'forest
03-28-2013, 08:29 PM
Because that is how I feel.
Oh I'm sorry. Here maybe this will make you feel better:

_ / _ /
(o\/--/o) /
,(/. . ) ,/
,'_/ (Y) ) ,'/
___,'_(/ \__ ( ,' /
\ ,' //\ `-.-./
\ (/ `---.__)/)
\ /\ \ \ /\
\__) ) )__\
hjw ( ( (
`97 \ ) )
`--^`--^
swinging fun fun fun :)

Berries'forest
03-28-2013, 08:31 PM
^ ugh nevermidn it was suposed to be a cute teddy bear but forget it. I just proved myself to be more than just immature here's a better one:

("-^-/")
`o__o' ]
(_Y_) _/
_..`--'-.`,
(__)_,--(__)
7: ; 1
_/,`-.-' :
(_,)-~~(_,)

GuestFellow
03-28-2013, 08:32 PM
^ How kind of you. Sweet

I want a massage. That is what would make me feel better. LOL

GuestFellow
03-28-2013, 08:36 PM
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZKCt_Swoxd0

^ My childhood in a nutshell.

Berries'forest
03-28-2013, 08:36 PM
That's not appropriate brother it's not funny...

GuestFellow
03-28-2013, 08:38 PM
That's not appropriate brother it's not funny...
Ah no. I wasn't asking you to give me a massage. That's so wrong.

I get a massage once a month. Hope you didn't get the wrong idea.

Berries'forest
03-28-2013, 08:42 PM
I did this a couple of times to more than one member here. Don't worry I mainly do this so that non members don't get the wrong message. No harm done.

sister herb
03-28-2013, 08:52 PM
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZKCt_Swoxd0

^ My childhood in a nutshell.
Ok now I understood what you meant...

:cry:

Berries'forest
03-28-2013, 08:52 PM
But I guess it isthe rules afterall so here :

:threadclo

Iceee
03-28-2013, 09:00 PM
^ Shoudln't fotojokes be deleted too, if that was the case that thread is more idle and useless than mine by the codes of the forum anyway.
Salaam. I am going to message Mohammed on forums to delete this thread. If you want other threads deleted, private message a Forum Mod.

Ja'Zakullah.

GuestFellow
03-28-2013, 09:02 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by sister harb
Ok now I understood what you meant...

:cry:
Did that happen in your childhood too? I know the feeling. I told them. Send the clowns, but no one listens. This is me when I was a teenager:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=N9KGfgg-d8s

Berries'forest
03-28-2013, 09:02 PM
Icee Go right ahead it's okay I get your point and it's a valid one.

Berries'forest
03-28-2013, 09:03 PM
No offense to anyone but this thread is just hilarious!

sister herb
03-28-2013, 09:04 PM
Did that happen in your childhood too? I know the feeling. I told them. Send the clowns, but no one listens. This is me when I was a teenager:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=N9KGfgg-d8s
No not to me but I understood meaning of your video. That I meant by my comment.

Iceee
03-28-2013, 09:05 PM
No offense to anyone but this thread is just hilarious!
Salaam.

Do this. Stop talking on this threads. No offence to you but you are encouraging Brothers and Sisters like Brother GuestFellow & Sister Harb. So stop!

Muhammad
03-28-2013, 09:59 PM
:salamext:

Usually such topics are best suited to the brothers/sisters sections of the forums. It's not always a clear-cut distinction but examples mentioned earlier like appearance/nickname are certainly not suitable on the public forum. As we seem to be going off-topic anyway, and as requested, this thread may as well be closed. But please note that if you feel a thread should be closed, it's best to report the post rather than take the thread off-topic :ia:.

Jazakallaahu khayran.

Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.
British Wholesales - Certified Wholesale Linen & Towels | Holiday in the Maldives

IslamicBoard

Experience a richer experience on our mobile app!