/* */

PDA

View Full Version : Zam zam

abo mussaab
03-28-2013, 08:13 PM
DO YOU KNOW ?

"ZAM ZAM" is just 18 X 14 ft. & 13meters deep well.
It started 1400 years ago.

Never dried, since then
Never changed the taste.
No Algae or plant growth in the pond.Thus No disease caused..

Was tested by European laboratories & declared fit for drinking..This small pond provides water for over 2 millions of people, through heavy motors pulling 8000 liter per sec & after 24 hours.it completes its level in only 11 mins.Thus its water level never decreases.

Remember this Zam Zam is located in Saudi Arabia where is no permanent rivers. Also It is very rare to see rain there. but where does that pure healthy water come from!!!

GLORY BE TO ALLAH.!!

Login/Register to hide ads. Scroll down for more posts
nila11
06-01-2013, 10:17 AM
Zamzam is the name of a well-known in al-Masjid al-Haraam the holy Mosque in Makkah, which is thirty-eight cubits left from the Ka’bah. It is the well from which Allah quench the thirst of Ismaaeel the son of Ibraaheem “stillness and blessings of Allah be upon them both” when he was an infant

sister herb
06-01-2013, 11:30 AM
Salam alaykum

I have drunk Zam zam water, from one Somalian imam in my ćountry who gave me glass of it.

:statisfie

greenhill
06-05-2013, 02:13 PM
The Zam Zam water sprang forth from the times of Prophet Ibrahim (pbuh). That is well over 1400 years ago. Thought I'd mention this slight oversight. :p

Welcome, Guest!
Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.
Born_Believer
06-20-2013, 03:05 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by greenhill
The Zam Zam water sprang forth from the times of Prophet Ibrahim (pbuh). That is well over 1400 years ago. Thought I'd mention this slight oversight. :p
Well over 4000 years too hehe

It's interesting actually, does anyone know how far back Ibraheem alas is salam was a Prophet?

Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.
British Wholesales - Certified Wholesale Linen & Towels | Holiday in the Maldives

IslamicBoard

Experience a richer experience on our mobile app!