/* */

PDA

View Full Version : Only Brothers Poll; Advise needed as well

Iceee
03-29-2013, 03:16 AM
Salaam Brothers of Islam.

Had a dream last night where I was about to say the Azhan before prayers. A lot of people were sitting down, looking at me, and one of the local brothers I see at masjid everyday came up to me and adjusted the microphone on my kuf-nee. I was nervous, scared, and I didn't say a word because my alarm clock woke me up for Fajr today just as I was about to give Azhan in dream.

Inshallah I get the opportunity to give the Azhan this Ramadan.

My question is, did you ever give azan in masjid?
Were you nervous? Scared?
Got any tips how to not get scared of this?

Login/Register to hide ads. Scroll down for more posts
Iceee
03-29-2013, 04:22 AM
Salaam.

I'm guessing a female mod approved of this thread since I didn't receive a message in Inbox :phew

Any tips/Advise appreciated.

Scimitar
03-29-2013, 05:06 AM
It's a good dream bro

Only advice I can give is, say bismillah, have trust in Allah, and imagine you are standing before HIM and no one else, then in the most beautiful and soulful vocal you can muster, do the adhaan.

What a wonderful dream ma sha Allah.

Scimi

EDIT: I've never given adhaan bro, but if I had to, i'd prepare myself this way.

tigerkhan
03-29-2013, 09:38 AM
:sl:
Alhumdulliah I love to give aazan. At our musallah mostly I give aazan n yup quite often I had give azaan in masjid as well.

Welcome, Guest!
Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.
Iceee
03-29-2013, 06:54 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by tigerkhan
Alhumdulliah I love to give aazan. At our musallah mostly I give aazan n yup quite often I had give azaan in masjid as well.
Got any advise for a newbie?

IbnAbdulHakim
03-29-2013, 06:55 PM
just make sure you get guidance from a scholar to fulfil all the sunnat of the adhan :-) youll be fine

tigerkhan
03-30-2013, 03:32 AM
if u r feeling bit nervous, just think that u r calling toward salat, u r speaking the greatness of Allah SWT..so dont worry about mahlooq(creation).

Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.
British Wholesales - Certified Wholesale Linen & Towels | Holiday in the Maldives

IslamicBoard

Experience a richer experience on our mobile app!