/* */

PDA

View Full Version : All Muslims Are Not Terrorist But All Terrorist Are Muslim."

abo mussaab
03-30-2013, 04:28 PM
Today The International Media Specially Western Media They Are Saying That..."All Muslims Are Not Terrorist But All Terrorist Are Muslim."

But If You Go Back To The History Of The World You Will Find 100% Falsehood In This Statement.

For Example:

1)In The History Of The World Who Has Killed Maximum Innocent Human Beings?????

"Hitler"

Do You Know Who Was He?????
He Was A Christian?????? ??
But Media Will Never Say That Christians Are Terrorist!!!!!

2)Joseph Stalin Called As Uncle Joe
"He Has Killed 20 Million Human Beings Including 14.5 Million Were Starved To Death"
Was He Muslim??

3) Mao Tse Tsung (China)
"He Has Killed 14 To 20 Million Human Beings."
Was He Muslim??

4) Benito Mussolini (Italy)
"He Has Killed 400 Thousand Human Being.
Was He Muslim??

5) Ashoka
"In Kalinga Battle He Has Killed 100 Thousand Human Being.
Was He Muslim??

6) Embargo Put By

George Bush
In Iraq 1/2 Million Children Has Been Killed In Iraq Alone!!!

Imagine This People Are Never Called Terrorist By The Media.

Why??

Today The Majority Of The Non Muslims Are Afraid By Hearing The Word "Jihad"
Jihad Is An Arabic Word Which Comes From Root Arabic Word"Jahad"Which Means"To Strive"Or"To Struggle""To Strive Or Struggle"Against Evil And For Justice, It Does Not Mean Killing Innocents ,The Difference is We Stand Against Evil , Not With Evil".

(Share As Much As you Can)

Login/Register to hide ads. Scroll down for more posts
IbnAbdulHakim
03-30-2013, 04:30 PM
good post bro

Periwinkle18
03-30-2013, 04:33 PM
JazakAllah for sharing :)

Lol Hitler's name popped in my head as soon as I read the threads title :p

Jedi_Mindset
03-30-2013, 04:41 PM
It even goes earlier than this, what about the western massacres of 3 native populations in north and south america, and also australia? not just a normal genocide, but almost completely wiping out these populations and the renmants are left in national parks.

Hitler is a peanut compared to the crimes being committed by the west.

Welcome, Guest!
Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.
glo
03-30-2013, 05:03 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by abo mussaab
Today The International Media Specially Western Media They Are Saying That..."All Muslims Are Not Terrorist But All Terrorist Are Muslim."
Do you really think that's what the Western media are saying?
Perhaps I read the wrong papers and watch the wrong news channels ... but I think that's a gross generalisation and stereotype. ^o)

sister herb
03-30-2013, 05:07 PM
In every religions has same rule: do not kill. If someone will kill or order others to kill he/she steps out from that religion.

By this Hitler wasn´t christian. Don´t claim that christianity is bad religion because of him.

glo
03-30-2013, 05:11 PM
Okay, my first research shows that by goggling 'terrorist' under News indeed only gives results for attacks committed by Muslims ... :embarrass

Perhaps other atrocities are reported, but not called 'terrorist attacks'? I will continue my research.

~Zaria~
03-30-2013, 05:15 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by glo
Perhaps I read the wrong papers and watch the wrong news channels ... but I think that's a gross generalisation and stereotype. ^o)
Greetings Glo,

I am yet to hear the media speak of the:

- 'Buddist' terrorist
- 'Christian' terrorist
- 'Jewish' terrorist.... ......

Yet islam has been coined to the term terrorism to such an extent, that as muslims, we have to actively try and undo this falsehood/ propaganda.

More specifically, we find that Arabs are vilified in Hollywood movies, cartoons, etc.
These are all means of subliminally conditioning the masses into associating an Arab/ muslim with being 'the bad guy'.

This is an active agenda that is being driven by those who are in control of the media - and hence, in control of how people think and how perceptions are developed.

God bless.

IbnAbdulHakim
03-30-2013, 05:15 PM
^ its b ecause there is huge propaganda against islam

glo
03-30-2013, 05:18 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by ~Zaria~
Yet islam has been coined to the term terrorism to such an extent, that as muslims, we have to actively try and undo this falsehood/ propaganda.

God bless.
format_quote Originally Posted by IbnAbdulHakim
^ its b ecause there is huge propaganda against islam
Well, we'll have to work on that! :/::peace:

جوري
03-30-2013, 05:19 PM
I am yet to hear the media speak of the:
Nor will you. The problem I personally have is the amount of time Muslims spend on the defense when they should spend every ounce of their energy on the offense. We're being actively slaughtered everywhere. I rather think the name calling is juvenile psychology that some are unfortunately trapped into dispelling.

:w:

sister herb
03-30-2013, 05:36 PM
Do you hear song by Donovan: Universal soldier. ? In that the most pasifist song doesn´t mention muslims at all. The idea that muslims are terrorist is actually quite new. I think it became popular when west lost its old enemy - the USSR.

THE REDS!

(I don´t send link to here as it might be against the rules as video includes music.)

~Zaria~
03-30-2013, 05:42 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by شَادِنُ
Nor will you. The problem I personally have is the amount of time Muslims spend on the defense when they should spend every ounce of their energy on the offense. We're being actively slaughtered everywhere. I rather think the name calling is juvenile psychology that some are unfortunately trapped into dispelling.

:salamext: sister,

I think a good way of 'dispelling' the myth of the 'muslim terrorist' is if we work on ourselves as a start.

If we as muslims, conduct ourselves in the manner of the most beloved to Allah (subhanawataá'la), our prophet (sallalahu alaihi wasalam), then those in contact with us, will have first-hand experience of one who is living this beautiful deen.
It it doesnt take them long to realise that our way of life is far removed from anything that even closely resembles a terrorist.

Also, as mentioned in another thread - no matter how hard the disbelievers may try to pull us down and tarnish our images, Islam is still the fastest growing religion in the world.

This is due to nothing else than the power of Allah azza wajjal.

So, let them plot and plan.....our Zionist friends who are 'in control' of the media, and almost everything else....

The ultimate planner of all things, Allah (subhanawata'la), is aware of their schemes.

Its just a matter of time before honour and victory will once again return to those carrying the flag of our Nabi (sallalahu alaihi wasalam)!

Allahu Akbar

:wasalamex

جوري
03-30-2013, 05:44 PM
I think a good way of 'dispelling' the myth of the 'muslim terrorist' is if we work on ourselves as a start.
To be quite honest the term doesn't bother me in the least. I can think of worst things to be labeled.

Ahmad H
03-30-2013, 05:52 PM
Perhaps the media does not say that exactly. But now people have this impression of Muslims. It is the fault of those who call themselves Muslim and did murder in the name of Islam who have allowed Islam to gain this image, and then after such numerous reports, people in the West gained this impression.

I do find that the media tries to rid this notion of all Muslims being terrorists. However, this is the result of the large amount of attention the U.S. government and U.K. governments have put on the idea of terrorism being country-based and religiously oriented. Maybe not Islamically oriented only, but this is the impression after so much focus and attention on this issue above all other issues. CNN tends to do this, just like they are doing with North Korea. Not that North Korea is good, but they tend to focus on one issue entirely and for a very long time in order to get great ratings. I tend to like BBC more in terms of news.

I have to admit, I have seen MANY comments on news websites, where there are extremely negative comments against Muslims. So this kind of sentiment exists against Muslims regardless of the media's having a part of this or not. Anyone who doesn't see this has not paid any attention to the Islamophobia going around.

glo
03-30-2013, 07:06 PM
If we as muslims, conduct ourselves in the manner of the most beloved to Allah (subhanawataá'la), our prophet (sallalahu alaihi wasalam), then those in contact with us, will have first-hand experience of one who is living this beautiful deen.
It it doesnt take them long to realise that our way of life is far removed from anything that even closely resembles a terrorist.
Amen to that. :)
A peaceful revolution!

IAmZamzam
03-30-2013, 07:58 PM
It's not entirely about religion. A certain amount of racism goes into it as well. As I heard someone at Twitter observe once (and I don't think this is something only one person has pointed out: in fact it may be more like just a saying now), if the murderer is white then he's labeled an attacker; if he's black then he's a "thug"; if he's Arab or a Muslim of any race then he's a "terrorist". But the crime itself remains the same in all cases. This was brought up in relation to the Sikh temple shooting. The assailant was white and extremely blatantly committing a terrorist act in the name of Christianity and yet, as far as I know, not one single solitary news agency in America used the word "terrorist". Why? Because he was white, and because he was a Christian. It's not necessarily a genuine case of prejudice so much as just manipulation, the power of psychology, of deliberately using carefully selected buzzwords for Pavlovian effect the way that any kind of marketing folk would (that's what news media essentially are), but I honestly don't know which vice would be more disgusting anyway.

Independent
03-30-2013, 08:16 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by IAmZamzam
if the murderer is white then he's labeled an attacker; if he's black then he's a "thug"; if he's Arab or a Muslim of any race then he's a "terrorist"
What about Baader Meinhoff, ETA (Basques) and the IRA (Republican/Catholic terrorists Northern Ireland) and UDA (Loyalist/Protestant terrorist Northern Ireland)? I can't think of any significant white or non-muslim terrorist group in Europe that have not been labelled as terrorists.

IAmZamzam
03-30-2013, 09:08 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by Independent
What about Baader Meinhoff, ETA (Basques) and the IRA (Republican/Catholic terrorists Northern Ireland) and UDA (Loyalist/Protestant terrorist Northern Ireland)? I can't think of any significant white or non-muslim terrorist group in Europe that have not been labelled as terrorists.
I was referring to the American media specifically.

greenhill
05-03-2013, 03:15 PM
I remember at some point when the 'terrorist' threats started, they were calling the group as 'Islamic Fundamentalist' until a muslimdignitory visited the US where she did admit she was one, as she practiced Islamic fundamentals like praying, fasting, giving to charity etc. she then pointed out that there was a difference between that and being a terrorist. They have since stopped talking about Islamic fundamentalists! Ha ha!

glo
05-03-2013, 03:35 PM
Perhaps we need to define "terrorism".

Hitler, for example, was an evil man, a mass-murderer and a fascist dictator. But I would never call him a terrorist. Not have I ever heard anybody refer to him as such.

The Free Dictionary says this:

ter·ror·ism (tr-rzm)
n.

The unlawful use or threatened use of force or violence by a person or an organized group against people or property with the intention of intimidating or coercing societies or governments, often for ideological or political reasons.
http://www.thefreedictionary.com/terrorism

The Bader Meinhof group and the IRA were terrorists and were always referred to as such.

Mukafi7
05-03-2013, 04:03 PM
Salam Brothers and Sisters,

We all know that there is a strong push to demonize Islam. The media is not creating this movement, it is merely a tool being used by those who aim to destroy our faith. Unfortunately for us, the majority of the violent events around the globe has some kind of a relationship to our faith (done in the name of religion or perpetration by so called Muslims). Regardless, it is our duty to lead by example and ignore all the negativity. We CANNOT fall in this trap. they want us to. But, if we rise and lead by example in every which way, we can certainly prove them wrong and tip the balance.

JAK

IAmZamzam
05-03-2013, 04:05 PM
Back when they were still hot news items over here, perhaps, glo. Nowadays it would be labeled "attacks", "murders", et cetera. Played for drama? Yes. Vilified properly? Yes. Called terrorism? Certainly not.

glo
05-03-2013, 04:30 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by IAmZamzam
Back when they were still hot news items over here, perhaps, glo. Nowadays it would be labeled "attacks", "murders", et cetera. Played for drama? Yes. Vilified properly? Yes. Called terrorism? Certainly not.
I'm not so sure ...

People who unlawful use or threatened use of force or violence against people or property with the intention of intimidating or coercing societies or governments (or ideological or political reason) are terrorists.

Attempting or threatening to use, say, bombs to cause harm, confusion and chaos at a public event is terrorism.

It would be interesting to look at other attacks and atrocities which are being committed to see if they fit the 'terrorism' label.

People often cite the actions of allied forces in places such as Afghanistan and Iraq. But interestingly, according to the definition I posted, governments seem almost immune to being called governments - since they make the rules and the laws and are therefore not likely to act 'unlawfully'.

Still, I do not buy into this idea that only Muslims are labelled as terrorists these days ...
I will look out for terrorist acts committed by non-Muslims to see of they are labelled differently. (There is of course also a possibility that there aren't many of such groups active at the moment. As you pointed out, the IRA and Bader Meinhof are (God willing) things of the past)

Now I have written that, the most recent act of terrorism committed by a non-Muslim was Anders Behring Breivik who killed 77 people in 2011.
He was convicted of mass murder, causing a fatal explosion, and terrorism in August 2012.

IAmZamzam
05-03-2013, 05:17 PM
I have recently proposed the idea at Twitter that the very word "terrorism" be dropped entirely from the lexicon. It seems to exist now solely as a term used to villify entire groups (most namely ours) and spread prejudice--even if it may mostly be on a subconscious level. Murderers are murderers, period. Even on a legalistic level I'm sure it can't be too hard to change the matter (and even if it is, tough noogies: the alternative is much worse). After all how much does it even matter whether the guy who splattered sixteen people's guts all over the nearby baby carriage had the intention in mind of threatening society for ideological reasons? How often does that work anyway?

Mustafa2012
05-03-2013, 06:57 PM
I'm not so sure ...

People who unlawful use or threatened use of force or violence against people or property with the intention of intimidating or coercing societies or governments (or ideological or political reason) are terrorists.

Attempting or threatening to use, say, bombs to cause harm, confusion and chaos at a public event is terrorism.

It would be interesting to look at other attacks and atrocities which are being committed to see if they fit the 'terrorism' label.

People often cite the actions of allied forces in places such as Afghanistan and Iraq. But interestingly, according to the definition I posted, governments seem almost immune to being called governments - since they make the rules and the laws and are therefore not likely to act 'unlawfully'.

Still, I do not buy into this idea that only Muslims are labelled as terrorists these days ...
I will look out for terrorist acts committed by non-Muslims to see of they are labelled differently. (There is of course also a possibility that there aren't many of such groups active at the moment. As you pointed out, the IRA and Bader Meinhof are (God willing) things of the past)

Now I have written that, the most recent act of terrorism committed by a non-Muslim was Anders Behring Breivik who killed 77 people in 2011.
He was convicted of mass murder, causing a fatal explosion, and terrorism in August 2012.
If we look at some of the things that some governments have been doing recently, it seems that the definition of terrorism can also be applied to what they're doing, don't you?

Only thing is they call it by another name.

Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.
British Wholesales - Certified Wholesale Linen & Towels | Holiday in the Maldives

IslamicBoard

Experience a richer experience on our mobile app!