/* */

PDA

View Full Version : Racial Purity Myth

truthseeker63
03-31-2013, 09:01 AM
AS Salam Alaykum Racial Purity is a Myth can I trace you're Ancestry a Pure Family Tree no Mixed Race Ancestry if I cannot what is the point of saying it is wrong to marry people of diffrent races ? One reason why I converted/reverted to Islam is because I thought Islam doesn't care about Racial Purity or Ancestry am I wrong ? I look White European American but I am 1/64th American Indian Native so am I mixed race ? According to White Supremacists/Neo Nazis/Skinheads Im not White Im mixed and an American Indian because it is in my Ancestry. My point is that I don't care about Racial Purity only Racists do I believe we are all One Race the Human Race Humanity is One Family We Humans all have a Common Ancestry Science and Evolution agrees. If People want to marry people of their own skin color/race thats ok by me but don't try to stop others from marrying people of other cultures please tell me what you think of my views and opinions anymore here thank you. Please look at these links below.

TIM: I identify as white. But there’s no way to tell whether a third of my lineage could be black. If I look white and I self-identify as white, I’m white. Similarly if someone who’s black, 85% of all blacks in the US have European ancestry. Someone who comes in but who identifies as black or who is seen by the test-givers as black will be classified as black. You don’t know what percentage of their lineage is European or vice versa. So these categories have never been delineated in scientific terms where you can say, “This is Asian, this is black, this is white, and then you compare the scores.” Until that can be done, to sit here and have this conversation about nature/nurture or to have a conversation about racial difference as opposed to individual difference, which I’m in total agreement with the caller on that, is I think an artificial debate.

TIM: That is not true for any other species on the planet. The other species tend to differ by five times, ten times, twenty times more between groups than within the groups. So we do not meet the test as human beings for subspecies or for races. Yes, there are population groupings, they relate to the primary point of origin or dispersal or development. But they do not break down as black, white, Asian, mestizo or indigenous American or whatever categories we might want to construct. Those categories change over time. If it were a biological concept, how would it have been possible for one in Alabama under segregation to be black if you had one eighth black blood but in Mississippi one drop of black blood and in South Carolina one quarter black blood? How could it be biological if we could not even and still cannot agree on what it is that makes you black, what it is that makes you white, what it is that makes you Asian? How much black blood does it take to cancel out all the white blood? How much white blood does it take to cancel out all the Asian blood and make you white? Whether we know how to self-identify, of course we do. We live in a society where race has been given meaning, but I’m not in touch with my genotype. I am not in touch with my DNA. I don’t converse with it on a daily basis to know that I’m being instructed by the proteins in my system and the genetic coding on my chromosomes to consider myself white. I consider myself white because I’m accepted and received and treated as white. Therefore I experience myself as white. It’s a social distinction.

http://www.timwise.org/2005/05/trans...-and-tim-wise/

An Act to Preserve Racial Integrity from the Year 1924.

1. Be it enacted by the General Assembly of Virginia, That the State Registrar
of Vital Statistics may as soon as practicable after the taking effect of this
act, prepare a form whereon the racial composition of any individual, as
Caucasian, negro, Mongolian, American Indian, Asiatic Indian, Malay, or any
mixture thereof, or any other non-Caucasic strains, and if there be any mixture,
then the racial composition of the parents and other ancestors, in so far as
ascertainable, so as to show in what generation such mixture occurred, may be
certified by such individual, which form shall be known as a registration
certificate.

5. It shall hereafter be unlawful for any white person in this State to marry
any save a white person, or a person with no other admixture of blood than white
and American Indian. For the purpose of this act, the term "white person" shall
apply only to the person who has no trace whatsoever of any blood other than
Caucasian; but persons who have one-sixteenth or less of the blood of the
American Indian and have no other non-Caucasic blood shall be deemed to be white
persons. All laws heretofore passed and now in effect regarding the
intermarriage of white and colored persons shall apply to marriages prohibited
by this act.

http://www2.vcdh.virginia.edu/encoun...ns/racial.html

GOD COMMANDS RACIAL SEGREGATION

by

Pastor Bertrand L. Comparet,A.B.,
J.D.

But the
Hebrew word mistranslated "*******" is the word "MAMZER": It means a MIXTURE, A
HALF-BREED OR MONGREL. It has nothing to do with whether a child's parents were
married, but it refers to THE FORBIDDEN INTERMIXTURE OF RACES. THAT IS WHY THE
PENALTY EXTENDS FOR TEN GENERATIONS: and it shows how seriously God treats this
sin. It is true that the mulatto child is not to blame for his parents' sins:
BUT HE IS STILL A MULATTO. The first generation would be a half-breed; the
second would have at least a quarter of the black blood; the third at least 1/8;
the fourth 1/16; and so on. IN THE TENTH GENERATION, THE NEGRO BLOOD MAY BE AS
SMALL AS ONE PART IN 1,024, YET GOD HIMSELF SAYS THAT THIS IS TOO MUCH TO BE
ALLOWED TO "ENTER INTO THE CONGREGATION OF THE LORD."

http://www.israelect.com/ChurchOfTru...ret/comp8.html

Now, the appeal to ties of blood or the argument from ethnography and race
has been rather eclipsed by scientific discussions and has largely fallen into
disrepute after Hitler. Still it is not quite clear how one can speak of a pure
Arab race after the long process of mingling between the original Arabs of the
Peninsula and such peoples as the Egyptians, Mesopotamians, Berbers, or Negroes.
The Arabic phrase 'ties of blood' comes in conveniently to cover the weakness of
the nationalist views on this matter by its double reference to both race and
kinship. The latter is usually the meaning which is immediately suggested by
normal usage and saves the nationalists from getting involved in a losing
ethnographic debate.

http://www.**************/al-tawhid/arabnationalism.htm

The one-drop rule is a historical colloquial term in the United States for the social classification as Negro of individuals with any African ancestry; meaning any person with "one drop of Negro blood" was considered black. The principle of "invisible blackness" was an example of hypodescent, the automatic assignment of children of a mixed union between different socioeconomic or ethnic groups to the group with the lower status.[1] The one-drop rule was not adopted as law until the 20th century: first in Tennessee in 1910 and in Virginia under the Racial Integrity Act of 1924 (following the passage of similar laws in several other states).
Despite the strictures of slavery, in the antebellum years, free people of mixed race could have up to one-eighth or one-quarter African ancestry (depending on the state) and be considered legally white.[2]:68 More were absorbed into the majority culture based simply on appearance, associations and carrying out community responsibilities. These and community acceptance were the more important factors if a person's racial status were questioned, not his or her documented ancestry. Due to the social mobility of antebellum society, many people did not have documentation about their ancestors.
Thomas Jefferson is widely believed to have fathered four surviving mixed-race children with his slave Sally Hemings, who was three-quarters white by ancestry.[quote 1] Her children were born into slavery but, as they were seven-eighths European in ancestry, they were legally white under Virginia law of the time.[3] Jefferson allowed the two oldest to escape in 1822 (freeing them legally would have made it public); the two youngest he freed in his 1826 will. Three of the four entered white society as adults, and all their descendants identified as white.[3]
In the United States, European Americans usually classified people of partial Native American descent as Native American, in a similar example of hypodescent. In the early years of these types of unions and marriages, the fathers were usually European and the mothers Native American. Many Native American tribes had matrilineal descent systems, so within those communities, the children were considered by tradition to belong to the mother's clan. It was tradition for the mother's eldest brother to play a major role in the life of all her children, more important than that of the father within the tribe, as the uncle looked out for the children within his clan, the father belonging to a different clan. Among such tribes, mixed-race children could be absorbed into the culture, as had been the case traditionally with captives of any race who were adopted.
Among other tribes, such as the Omaha, which was patrilineal, the full-bloods considered a half-breed a "white man" if he had a white father, which was their application of hypodescent. Half-breeds could belong officially to the Omaha tribe only if they were adopted into it.[note 1]

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/One-drop_rule

Login/Register to hide ads. Scroll down for more posts
truthseeker63
04-11-2013, 05:47 PM
I know you all may not agree with Anjem Choudary but here he talks how racist America is they debate if President Obama is really Black because he has a White Mother or is he Black becaue of the One Drop Rule fast forward to the end of the video thank you.

Rotten Fruits Of The West by Anjem Choudary

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_-XK_z5K0yg

truthseeker63
04-11-2013, 05:53 PM
Islam doesn't judge people based on Ancestry/Race/Skin Color/Tribal Background/Family Tree/Ancestors/Genealogy like Racists do. We as Muslims should not care what 7/8ths of a person's Ancestry is or 1/16th or 1/4th or mix Ancestry mixed race. In the West they are obsessed with racial purity. Read this in the Hadith below thank you please anyone reply.

(1) Narrated AbuHurayrah: The Prophet
(peace_be_upon_him) said: Allah, Most High, has removed from you the pride of
the pre-Islamic period and its boasting in Ancestors. One is only a pious believer or a miserable
sinner. You are sons of Adam, and Adam came from Dust.
Let the people cease to boast about their Ancestors. They are merely fuel in Jahannam; or they
will certainly be of less account with Allah than the beetle which rolls dung
with its nose. (Book #41,
Hadith #5097)

http://www.searchtruth.com/searchHad...earch_word=all

Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.
British Wholesales - Certified Wholesale Linen & Towels | Holiday in the Maldives

IslamicBoard

Experience a richer experience on our mobile app!