/* */

PDA

View Full Version : Too hard to find an active forum these days...

aflawedbeing
03-31-2013, 03:08 PM
Asalaamu alaykum wa rahmahtullahi wa baraktuh brothers and sisters.
I'm a lost, though inspired human being alhamdulillah.

I've neglected my duties unto myself, for some time. I was so well read, so knowledgable. I feel as though I've thrown it all away through laziness and dunya pursuits and in turn, while wanting to be the best Muslim possible for me, not putting in the time and effort to read - learn - and grow!

For this reason, I'm back to the drawing board. Restoring who I was, and improving on it. For the sake of Allah swt alone.

A pleasure to meet you all. :)

Login/Register to hide ads. Scroll down for more posts
Iceee
03-31-2013, 04:10 PM
Salaam.

We are glad to have you here. We're all here to guide others, if you have any questions, feel free to post them and we shall Inshallah try to give you the right answer.

Please read http://www.islamicboard.com/new-islam/ if you can.

Muslim Woman
03-31-2013, 04:23 PM
:wa:

welcome here bro

Al-Mufarridun
03-31-2013, 08:37 PM
:wasalamex

Welcome to the Forum bro. Hope you benefit from your stay.

Welcome, Guest!
Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.
sister herb
04-01-2013, 11:27 AM
Salam alaykum

Welcome to forum brother.

Urban Turban
04-01-2013, 11:51 AM
Sometimes I think its because of too much Internet, meaning surfing, gaming et al.. on pc's, phones, tablets and what not.

Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.
British Wholesales - Certified Wholesale Linen & Towels | Holiday in the Maldives

IslamicBoard

Experience a richer experience on our mobile app!