Login/Register to hide ads. Scroll down for more posts
sister herb
04-01-2013, 10:24 AM
Salam alaykum

Welcome to forum.

Muhammad
04-01-2013, 01:34 PM
Assalamu Alaykum Samuel,

Welcome to the forum. All praise is for Allah the Most Exalted Who guided you to Islam. :)

I hope you will benefit from the forum.

Urban Turban
04-01-2013, 01:55 PM
As salaamu wa alay kum (Peace be upon you) brother Samuel.

Welcome.

Welcome, Guest!
Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.
Amat Allah
04-01-2013, 02:16 PM
Assalaamu Alikum Wa Rahmatullahi Wa Barakaatuh

Welcome my respeced and noble brother first to Islam (Allahu Akbar and all Praise and Glory be to Allah) and welcome too to Islamic board as a new and precious member of our family.

Hope you enjoy it here and roam the forum's sections in shaa Allah and you will find many amazing things about This beautiful way of Allah.

May Allah love you, Be pleased with you and reward you with the best of the best always and forever Ameeeen

Humbly and with all respect, your sister:

Amat Allah.

Muslim Woman
04-01-2013, 04:12 PM
:sl:

br , Welcome to Islam .

why not share ur convert story with us ?

Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.
British Wholesales - Certified Wholesale Linen & Towels | Holiday in the Maldives

IslamicBoard

Experience a richer experience on our mobile app!