/* */

PDA

View Full Version : As-Salamu Alaykum some christians say the Trinity is 1 God in 3 because a person like

truthseeker63
04-02-2013, 04:34 AM
As-Salamu Alaykum some christians say the Trinity is 1 God in 3 because a person like me i can be a father a son and a brother so christiabs say these roles 1 person can have proves their trinity can be 1 God does this claim make sense ?

Is Trinity logical?
First Argument:
A person can also be a father, a brother and a businessman at the same time, but yet, he is one and the same person. Then why

cannot God be "one in three" i.e. God the Father, the Son and the Holy Ghost?

The same person can be a father, a brother and a businessman at the same time.

http://peacebk.blogspot.com/2011/08/trinity.html

Login/Register to hide ads. Scroll down for more posts
marwen
04-02-2013, 10:53 AM
format_quote Originally Posted by truthseeker63
The same person can be a father, a brother and a businessman at the same time.
logically a person cannot be a father of himself, a son of himself, and a brother of himself. Yes, a person can be a father from one side and a son from another side at the same time, but does that mean the father IS the son ?

Muslim Woman
04-02-2013, 11:25 AM
:sl:

when a person knows something , he knows the info as father , son and bro .

When Jesus pbuh was asked about the last day , his answer was like that , only my father knows about it . So , if they are same , how come Jesus pbuh did not know about the final hour ?

Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.
British Wholesales - Certified Wholesale Linen & Towels | Holiday in the Maldives

IslamicBoard

Experience a richer experience on our mobile app!