/* */

PDA

View Full Version : how far are Jews willing to go to fake a history?

جوري
04-03-2013, 12:19 AM

apparently ancient 'Jewish manuscripts' started in the name of God Most gracious most merciful and ended on a note of praise to the prophet of Islam..

Login/Register to hide ads. Scroll down for more posts
Muslim Woman
04-03-2013, 01:16 AM
:sl:

sis , can u give more info ?

جوري
04-03-2013, 01:29 AM
what more info is there to give sis? isn't a pic worth a thousand words? That's clearly Arabic even if you can't read it and being passed off as Hebrew!

Iceee
04-03-2013, 03:26 AM
format_quote Originally Posted by Muslim Woman
:sl:

sis , can u give more info ?
About the picture and Hebrew/Arabic:

Both are semitic languages and have common roots.

There are also a lot of similarities in vocabulary, phonetics and grammar.

But they do not use the same alphabet, therefore in writting they are quite different.

Despite the similarities they are still not close enough so that the speaker of one language can understand the other without studying it first.

Welcome, Guest!
Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.
Iceee
04-03-2013, 03:32 AM
format_quote Originally Posted by شَادِنُ
what more info is there to give sis? isn't a pic worth a thousand words? That's clearly Arabic even if you can't read it and being passed off as Hebrew!
I'm not an expert or anything but this could be an older version of Hebrew (Paleo-Hebrew). The modern Hebrew today is in another script or context Aramaic Syriac.

Karl
04-03-2013, 03:34 AM
Have you got this info in text form? Please

Independent
04-03-2013, 09:05 AM
The academic consensus seems to be that the manuscripts are genuine although the story of them being found by a shepherd is likely a cover for theft.

There's no reason to see this find as controversial - it doesn't mean Afghanistan was Jewish and the manuscripts seem to be of historical rather than religious interest. They are thought to be records left by a community of Jewish merchants on the Silk Road. More details here from the Huffington Post and many other sources:

"The paper manuscripts, preserved over the centuries by the dry, shady conditions of the caves, include writings in Hebrew, Aramaic, Judea-Arabic and the unique Judeo-Persian language from that era, which was written in Hebrew letters. "It was the Yiddish of Persian Jews," said Haggai Ben-Shammai, the library's academic director.

Holding the documents, protected by a laminated sheath, Ben-Shammai said they included mentions of distinctly Jewish names and evidence of their commercial activities along the "Silk road" connecting Europe and the East. The obscure Judeo-Persian language, along with carbon dating technology, helped verify the authenticity of the collection, he said."

http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2013/0...n_2403893.html

جوري
04-03-2013, 01:42 PM
Lol at authentic - the 'experts' said so - ok I am game that the 'Jewish community' used Arabic that we can all recognize and read to write in the name of God and end with blessings on Muhammad.

Give it up you phony you're as fabricated as they're!
We should believe the 'experts' but not what our eyes and mind can read apparently!
Btw how come the 'experts' didn't provide a translation for the content? I'll personally be waiting for you to provide us with it!

Independent
04-03-2013, 02:09 PM
Lol at authentic - the 'experts' said so - ok I am game that the 'Jewish community' used Arabic that we can all recognize and read to write in the name of God and end with blessings on Muhammad.
We are told the collection includes documents written in several languages, including Muslim Arabic, and we only see one page so I don't know what point you're trying to make - apart from your routine anti-semitism. Also, none of the manuscripts have religious or political significance so there is no motivation to fake them on that score.

On the other hand there are always fraudsters trying to make money from collectors but so far the collection seems to be convincing those who have actually examined it (unlike yourself).

Futuwwa
04-03-2013, 02:38 PM
What would be motivation and ultimate goal be of this alleged Jewish attempt to falsify history?

جوري
04-03-2013, 03:02 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by Independent
We are told the collection includes documents written in several languages, including Muslim Arabic, and we only see one page so I don't know what point you're trying to make - apart from your routine anti-semitism. Also, none of the manuscripts have religious or political significance so there is no motivation to fake them on that score.

On the other hand there are always fraudsters trying to make money from collectors but so far the collection seems to be convincing those who have actually examined it (unlike yourself).
Like I said I don't care what the experts say is of significance or non significance. How about sharing the content if you're so confidant?

this is by the way what it means to be a Semite:

Sem·ite

noun \ˈse-ˌmīt, especially British ˈsē-ˌmīt\

Definition of SEMITE

a : a member of any of a number of peoples of ancient southwestern Asia including the Akkadians, Phoenicians, Hebrews, and Arabs
b : a descendant of these peoples

: a member of a modern people speaking a Semitic language

See Semite defined for English-language learners »

See Semite defined for kids »

Origin of SEMITE

Given that I am an Arab (Muslim above all) it would render you and the Ashkenazics you're always defending the only anti-Semites around...
sit down and hit the books hard pal.. the crap you spew just doesn't jive here!

best,

Independent
04-03-2013, 04:20 PM
Like I said I don't care what the experts say
This will not surprise anyone.

Let's summarise your latest daft position. Your idea is that some Jews have taken the immense care and expense required to fake these manuscripts, including sourcing authentic ink and paper sufficient to pass such tests as carbon dating.

However, these same clever guys neglected to notice that they have written the manuscripts in the wrong language, have accidentally mentioned Muhammad, and forgotten to include anything of religious or political benefit to their cause.

Doh!

جوري
04-03-2013, 04:29 PM
This will not surprise anyone.
What is exactly? argumentum ad populum?

Let's summarise your latest daft position. Your idea is that some Jews have taken the immense care and expense required to fake these manuscripts, including sourcing authentic ink and paper sufficient to pass such tests as carbon dating.
My position is rather straight forward.. as for what the Jews take great care to do, I don't think they need immense care, they just need enough suckers, that's how they stole lands, coerce a large chunk of the population to donate money to them with which t kill palis and then makeup the sort of history they like along the lines of building the pyramids etc.

However, these same clever guys neglected to notice that they have written the manuscripts in the wrong language, have accidentally mentioned Muhammad, and forgotten to include anything of religious or political benefit to their cause.
yeah Doh.. if you're that confidant then why not do as I requested and have the 'experts' provide the English translation of the content rather than try your usual pedantic route of
1-Mockery
2- threats
3- intellectual dishonesty
4- Appeals to the masses
5- appeals to experts..

you can exonerate yourself and your pals simply by providing word for word translation of the content therein- otherwise please take your 'experts' and shove em!

best,

Futuwwa
04-03-2013, 06:30 PM
Ms Parkbench, I suppose you have a plausible hypothesis on the possible motive behind this Jewish conspiracy to falsify history?

Karl
04-03-2013, 09:20 PM
How could paper last lying about in a cave for so long? It would have been eaten up by bugs. Was it sealed with wax in a clay pot or something? Did they have paper way back then?

جوري
04-03-2013, 09:39 PM
'twas waiting for the Jews to unearth it and for their experts to spin a tale of it!
No matter how you slice it- it looks really funny!
They either desire to predate Judaism itself, proclaim a language more ancient than theirs to be used by them a thousand years ago or proclaim Allah & Muhammad as their own!

sob7an Allah .. and sob7an Allah twice more for some of the bone tickling crap I read around this board!

sister herb
04-03-2013, 09:43 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by Karl
Did they have paper way back then?
Sorry if off topic but short history of paper:

http://www.lanapapier.fr/en/company/history-of-paper/

abo mussaab
04-03-2013, 09:44 PM
salam alaykoum sister remember there is 5 million jews in egypt

جوري
04-03-2013, 09:48 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by abo mussaab
salam alaykoum sister remember there is 5 million jews in egypt
:wa:

and they were living happily until terrorists groups like the Haganh, Irgun and Stern gang forced them out of Egypt and Iraq and other such places by force..
Their desire is right on their flag with the two blue lines denoting 'From the Niles to the Euphrates' which they daydream is theirs.. of course hoping with enough net spies and BS history the rest of the world will be brain washed as well.. What they want with Afghanistan is quite amusing really.. It isn't enough that America has to gauge in useless wars for them and that half of our salaries go to fund their illegal stay.. No, they've to go into sovereign nations and proclaim their turaath as their own.

abo mussaab
04-03-2013, 09:54 PM
insha allah sister dont worry el mojahedeen bilmirsad

جوري
04-03-2013, 09:57 PM
Isn't that precisely why they're there? first it was their Budhist heritage, then the Jewish heritage, then the peace keeping, then the opium wars.. Give me a break!

Futuwwa
04-04-2013, 09:03 AM
and they were living happily until terrorists groups like the Haganh, Irgun and Stern gang forced them out of Egypt and Iraq and other such places by force..
Don't you think there was a bit more to it than that? ^o)

Karl
04-05-2013, 02:57 AM
Isn't that precisely why they're there? first it was their Budhist heritage, then the Jewish heritage, then the peace keeping, then the opium wars.. Give me a break!
The new pretext is for feminism and the promotion of homosexuality. Afghanistan has a lot of minerals that are very handy for making electronic components etc.

جوري
04-05-2013, 03:01 AM
I don't like many of your posts but you're deeply informed on some issues. I was reading about the lapis lazuli in Afghanistan and besides the poor afghans carrying pounds of it on their back I am sure for pennies there close by was a 'UN' truck undoubtedly to keep the 'peace' and not rob them of their fortunes!

Iceee
04-05-2013, 03:01 AM
format_quote Originally Posted by Karl
The new pretext is for feminism and the promotion of homosexuality. Afghanistan has a lot of minerals that are very handy for making electronic components etc.
I just don't get it.

Walter D
05-28-2014, 07:05 PM
This is making quite much of sense,Basically the thing is when we are about to learning something which appeals to the moment it has that much of outcome and that sounds fine much.
Like i have told you earlier mate keep it like that.

Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.
British Wholesales - Certified Wholesale Linen & Towels | Holiday in the Maldives

IslamicBoard

Experience a richer experience on our mobile app!