/* */

PDA

View Full Version : Asalam u Alikum brothers and sisters

nida
04-04-2013, 04:55 PM
Aslam o Alikum Brother and sisters my name is nida.I am joing this form because i am stuck in very serious and big trouble.I want your help please. ,I have got married 3 years ago in 2010.my 1st year of marriage went very good.but during the middle of 2nd years, my husband suddendly became change.my husband is living in canada and he applied for my immigration.but unfortunetly my immigration process went late and on the other side my husband changed and get worst even his all habit became changed.i have doubted he has relationship with some girl who is living with him in canada.before all these things happened my husband loved me a lot but his sister in law dont like me and she did not want to see us together.but I ignor it.in the middle of 2011 she sent some kind of halwa to my husband.my husband didnt have any affair before eating it.as he ate it during the one month his behaviour became changed with me.I also did not fait on black magic etc.and ignore it.now after three year while I was waiting for my final immigration letter. he canceled my immigration.And my husband wanted divorce from me with out any reason,he just told me he was loving me but now he hated me thats why he dnt want to carry our relationship any more.I didnt want to spoil my home thats why I stopped to take his call any more but one day he said divorce me one time then i cut of my call.now problem is that some alam told me.my husband victom by black magic but alam shib couldnt over come on it.my husband left his parents also.please help me.I want my husband back as soon as posible.please help me.please reply me waiting for your respone.Jaza Ka Allah

Login/Register to hide ads. Scroll down for more posts
Periwinkle18
04-04-2013, 05:39 PM
Assalam o alikum

Welcome to the forum sis.

Umm I hope someone helps u out.

Amat Allah
04-04-2013, 09:16 PM
Wa Alikum Assalaam Wa Rahmatullahi Wa Barakaatuh my precious sister,

I don't know how to help you with this but have you contacted his parent and yours and told them about the problem?

if not then I really advise you to do so honey; cause such problems need the senior people and heads of the families be involved and then In shaa Allah you will find the needed support and help from them after Allah Sub'haanahu Wa Ta'aalaa.

May Allah ease everything for you, make you happy and give you the best of the best always and forever Ameeeen

Iceee
04-04-2013, 10:13 PM
Salaam.

Welcome to our forums.
I won't be able to help you if this thread gets moved to the Advise and Support section because I am not a brother on this forum but I will try my best Inshallah.

1. You need to get help as soon as possible. You must have parents?

format_quote Originally Posted by nida
i have doubted he has relationship with some girl who is living with him in canada.
Most likely your marriage is over once you doubt your spouse of having an affair behind your back. :cry:

3. Canada has very strict laws on Immigration. Trust me I live there and a lot of children live alone here studying while their parents are still in native country sending money over. Either tell your husband to come back to your origin country to live with you or if you can, wait it all out.

he canceled my immigration.And my husband wanted divorce from me with out any reason,he just told me he was loving me but now he hated me thats why he dnt want to carry our relationship any more.
It's over.

my husband left his parents also
The best thing you can do since his parents live your country is to ask them for help after your parents.

I want my husband back as soon as posible.
Living in the West, sadly it changes you. Look at the divorce rates in North America compared to the East.
Children being raised with mom working not only one, but 2 part-time-jobs! Cycle continues today.
Refer to http://www.islamicboard.com/family-society/134318374-keeping-cheating-secret.html

. The best thing you can do is pray my dear Sister. You have to remember that not all people that live/go to North America change, just some with low Iman. Maybe your husband wasn't devoted to Islam. Maybe he had past relationships before marrying you. For myself, I wish to marry someone from my parents country (India) as well, you have to make du'a everyday that you get married to the right person and Allah helps you with problems Inshallah.

8. Start reading the Quran everyday sister.

Welcome, Guest!
Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.
tigerkhan
04-05-2013, 12:34 AM
:sl:
though i have limited knowledge of magic and stuff but i am not convinced that he is victim of black magic. cz black magic harm u physically but i am not sure whether u can control someone feeling, loves, likes, and emotions by magic. maybe there is some other reason behind his change of behavior...

Muslim Woman
04-05-2013, 04:36 AM
:wa:

Aslam o Alikum

..one day he said divorce me one time then i cut of my call.

he uttered the word divorce / talaq once ? Did he take back within 3 months time ?

Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.
British Wholesales - Certified Wholesale Linen & Towels | Holiday in the Maldives

IslamicBoard

Experience a richer experience on our mobile app!