/* */

PDA

View Full Version : Introduction my self

Saeidah
04-05-2013, 08:24 AM
Asalamualaikum,
Dear brothers and Sisters,
I'm Saeidah. Living in Myanmar.
I'm seeking about dua for prevent from enemy and i reached this site.
I think, all of you welcome me. I can't write anymore. Because of now we are so worried for enemy.

With Dua,
Saeidah

Login/Register to hide ads. Scroll down for more posts
sister herb
04-05-2013, 08:40 AM
Salam alaykum

Welcome to forum. May Allah protect you and all muslims.

Muslim Woman
04-05-2013, 11:46 AM
:wa:

sis , Welcome here .

may Allah help our oppressed sisters and brothers in Mynmar and elsewhere . It's really sad Muslims all over the world are silent about the oppression going on in Mynmar.

sis , u may start a thread in general section for vaious dua agansist enemy.

Amat Allah
04-05-2013, 12:41 PM
Wa Alikum Assalaam Wa Rahmatullahi Wa Barakaatuh my sweetheart,

May Allah protect you and all the Ummah from all harms and evils Ameeeen

Allah says In His Noble Book:

“but give glad tidings to As‑ Saabiroon (the patient).

156. Who, when afflicted with calamity, say: ‘Truly, to Allaah we belong and truly, to Him we shall return.’157. They are those on whom are the Salawaat (i.e. who are blessed and will be forgiven) from their Lord, and (they are those who) receive His Mercy, and it is they who are the guided ones”

[al-Baqarah 2:155-157]

Muslim (918) narrated that Umm Salamah (may Allaah be pleased with her) said: I heard the Messenger of Allaah (peace and blessings of Allaah be upon him) say: I heard the Messenger of Allaah (peace and blessings of Allaah be upon him) say: “There is no Muslim who is stricken with a calamity and says what Allaah has enjoined – ‘Verily to Allaah we belong and unto Him is our return. O Allaah, reward me for my affliction and compensate me with something better’ – but Allaah will compensate him with something better.”

These du’aa’s protect the Muslim, and the Prophet (peace and blessings of Allaah be upon him) always used to recite them, such as the dhikrs for morning and evening, and other saheeh ahaadeeth. For example:

1 – Reciting the last two verses of Soorat al-Baqarah every night. It was narrated that Abu Mas’ood al-Badri (may Allaah be pleased with him) said: The Messenger of Allaah (peace and blessings of Allaah be upon him) said: “The last two verses of Soorat al-Baqarah, whoever recites them at night, they will be sufficient for him.” Narrated by al-Bukhaari, 4008; Muslim, 807. al-Nawawi (may Allaah have mercy on him) said: “With regard to the words of the Prophet (peace and blessings of Allaah be upon him) ‘they will be sufficient for him,’ it was said that it means they will suffice instead of praying qiyaam al-layl; and it was said, they will suffice him against the Shaytaan, or against harm. It may be understood as meaning all of these things.’”

2 – Du’aa’ al-karb (prayer at times of stress). It was narrated from Ibn ‘Abbaas that the Messenger of Allaah (peace and blessings of Allaah be upon him) used to say at times of stress:

“Laa ilaaha ill-Allaah ul-‘azeem al-haleem, laa ilaaha ill-Allaah Rabb il-‘arsh il’azeem, laa ilaaha ill-Allaah Rabb ul-samawaati wa rabb ul-ard wa rabb ul-‘arsh il-kareem (There is no god but Allaah, the Almighty, the Forbearing; there is no god but Allaah, Lord of the Mighty Throne; there is no god but Allaah, Lord of the heavens, Lord of the earth and Lord of the noble Throne).” Narrated by al-Bukhaari, 6346; Muslim, 2730.

Reciting Soorat al-Ikhlaas, Soorat al-Falaq and Soorat al-Naas. The Prophet (peace and blessings of Allaah be upon him) used to recite them when going to sleep, and he would blow into his hands and then wipe them over whatever he could reach of his body. It was narrated from ‘Aa’ishah that every night when the Prophet (peace and blessings of Allaah be upon him) went to bed, he would cup his hands together, blow into them then recite into them Qul Huwa Allaahu ahad, Qul a’oodhu bi Rabb il-falaq and Qul ‘aoodhu bi Rabb il-naas, then he would wipe as much as he could reach of his body, starting with his head and face and the front of his body. And he would do that three times. Narrated by al-Bukhaari, 5018.

And it was narrated that ‘Uqbah ibn ‘Aamir said: The Messenger of Allaah (peace and blessings of Allaah be upon him) said: “Have you not seen the verses that were revealed tonight, the like of which has never been seen? Qul a’oodhu bi Rabb il-falaq and Qul ‘aoodhu bi Rabb il-naas. Narrated by Muslim, 814.

http://islamqa.info/en/ref/12715/Protection

And also, It was narrated from Moosa al-Ash’ari that when the Prophet (peace and blessings of Allaah be upon him) was afraid of some people he would say, “Allaahumma inna naj’aluka fi nuhoorihim wa na’oodhu bika min shuroorihim (O Allaah, we ask You to repel them and we seek refuge in You from their evil).”

Narrated by Abu Dawood, 1537; classed as saheeh by al-Albaani in Saheeh al-Jaami’, 4706

Shaykh ‘Abd al-‘Azeem Abaadi said:

What is meant is: We ask You to repel them, ward off their evil, deal with them and prevent any evil reaching us from them.

‘Awn al-Ma’bood, 4/277

http://islamqa.info/en/ref/22816/Protection

Welcome, Guest!
Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.
Muslim Woman
04-05-2013, 12:48 PM
:sl:

JazakAllah Khair sis for sharing the dua . It's better to post in a seperate thread . It will be easy to find dua then rather than searching in Intro section.

Aal-e-Imran

And many a Prophet (i.e. many from amongst the Prophets) fought (in Allah's Cause) and along with him (fought) large bands of religious learned men. But they never lost heart for that which did befall them in Allah's Way, nor did they weaken nor degrade themselves. And Allah loves As-Sabirun (the patient).

And they said nothing but: "Our Lord! Forgive us our sins and our transgressions (in keeping our duties to You), establish our feet firmly, and give us victory over the disbelieving folk."

So Allah gave them the reward of this world, and the excellent reward of the Hereafter. And Allah loves Al-Muhsinun (the good-doers - See the footnote of V.3:134 and of V.9:120)

3 : 146-148

Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.
British Wholesales - Certified Wholesale Linen & Towels | Holiday in the Maldives

IslamicBoard

Experience a richer experience on our mobile app!