/* */

PDA

View Full Version : Introduction of myself O.o

Shaaniali
04-06-2013, 07:24 AM
Assallam u alaikum wa rehmatullahi wa barakatuhu,

First of all, i would like to make a dua for my brothers and sisters in Islam and for myself too:
May ALLAH Subhanahu Wa Ta'ala protect us all from all bad sights and from all bad intentions, Ameen
May ALLAH Subhanahu Wa Ta'ala guide us all toward Him Almighty's path, Ameen
May ALLAH Subhanahu Wa Ta'ala bless us all everything which brings smiles and laughs on our faces, Ameen

and then a supplication that prophet Muhammad (peace and blessings be upon him) used to supplicate:

The first duaa was narrated by the Prophet (peace and blessings be upon him) in Sahih Bukhari. It is narrated in many ahadeeth that the Prophet (peace and blessings be upon him) would consistently make this duaa, and many of the Companions heard him repeat it over and over.

Allahumma inni a'udhu bika minal-hammi wal-Ḥuzni wal-'ajazi wal-kasli wal-bukhli wal-jubni wa ḍala'Īd-dayni wa ghalabatir-rijal.

O Allāh, I take refuge in You from anxiety and sorrow, weakness and laziness, miserliness and cowardice, the burden of debts and from being overpowered by men.

Ameen, Ameen sum ameen, Ameen ALLAH humma ameen, Ameen Ya Rab'bil Ala'meen

I'm a muslim and i am so proud that ALLAH Subhanahu Wa Ta'ala has blessed me and my family with religion Islam. I do not believe in any sec and do not practice any sec and follow Qur'an and the sunnah of Prophet Muhammad (peace and blessings be upon him).

When i was born and when I took the conscious, since then i internally felt that what i'm seeing it's not Islam and Islam is a very wide religion. Sometimes i found people who are pious telling others about the wrath of ALLAH while calling them toward religion Islam, I felt this is not Islam!

Sometimes i found people thinking that ALLAH is the most beneficent and the most merciful and do not have a think about their duties as a muslim, i found this isn't Islam aswell.

Somtimes, i found people calling others toward the path of ALLAH but when non-muslim said something bad to them then they replied in more worst tune and i felt, where is no patience there is no Islam.

So it all means that i'm still learning and while i was learning a found a beautiful post and wanted to say Jazallahu khairan on that post but found, it's necessary to introduce yourself first, which i felt awkward :P
but fine.

So this is all about what i am.

Login/Register to hide ads. Scroll down for more posts
Muslim Woman
04-06-2013, 07:35 AM
:wa:

br. Welcome here.

Ameen to ur dua.

sister herb
04-06-2013, 07:47 AM
Salam alaykum

Welcome to forum brother.

marwen
04-06-2013, 08:14 AM
Welcome to the forum brother. Jazaka Allahu Khayr for this beautiful introduction. Baraka Allahu feek. May Allah keep you steadfast.

Welcome, Guest!
Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.
Shaaniali
04-06-2013, 09:38 AM
Ameen to bro marwen

Shaaniali
04-06-2013, 09:40 AM
A thing that i want to share here which is:

I have been doing dawah with christians from 3 years and know things about bible. so if anyone always be in any kind of trouble and need anything to know then you can contact and will respond to your question as much as i know about Christianity :)

abcdcool2012
04-06-2013, 01:29 PM
:amin:
format_quote Originally Posted by Shaaniali
Assallam u alaikum wa rehmatullahi wa barakatuhu,
:wasalam:

First of all, i would like to make a dua for my brothers and sisters in Islam and for myself too:
May ALLAH Subhanahu Wa Ta'ala protect us all from all bad sights and from all bad intentions, Ameen
May ALLAH Subhanahu Wa Ta'ala guide us all toward Him Almighty's path, Ameen
May ALLAH Subhanahu Wa Ta'ala bless us all everything which brings smiles and laughs on our faces, Ameen
:amin:

:ma: brother you and i have same thinking

:welcome: to this forum....

Shaaniali
04-07-2013, 01:44 AM
Jazakallahu kharian :)

Iceee
04-07-2013, 02:06 AM
Salaam and welcome to our forums.

Did you convert from Christianity? If yes, welcome to Islam. If no, welcome to IslamicBoard. :shade:

Shaaniali
04-07-2013, 02:07 AM
Nope, i'm not a revert but have been calling non-muslim toward Islam from 3 years :) means i'm a dawah guy :)

Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.
British Wholesales - Certified Wholesale Linen & Towels | Holiday in the Maldives

IslamicBoard

Experience a richer experience on our mobile app!