/* */

PDA

View Full Version : First Near-Death Experience, Du'aas?

Iceee
04-06-2013, 11:03 PM
Salaam.

I'm a very active guy, trying my best Inshallah to avoid getting obese in North America.
I usually jogg to the local masjid for daily prayers.
I was jogging to the masjid for Asr namaaz on the sidewalk when a car parked house started reversing. I didn't know it was reversing until I was right behind the car and it started reversing almost crushing my foot and breaking all my bones.

The chinese driver opened his driver-side window and said, "Sorry, I didn't see you."
I feel like it was my fault for running, should have been walking on sidewalk. :hiding:

Is there a du'a after surviving death? And the driver said he never saw me, but still managed to stop without breaking me. Is it destiny for me to survive?

Login/Register to hide ads. Scroll down for more posts
Muslim Woman
04-07-2013, 12:14 AM
:wa:

br , Alhamdulillah u survived . Don't know if there is any specific dua for that ; u may offer 2 rakat nafal/ extra salat as a show of gratitude.

Also give some charity if u may.

Iceee
04-07-2013, 12:22 AM
Salaam.

format_quote Originally Posted by Muslim Woman
offer 2 rakat nafal/ extra salat
After the initial Isha prayers in a hour, I shall pray ^^^

Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.
British Wholesales - Certified Wholesale Linen & Towels | Holiday in the Maldives

IslamicBoard

Experience a richer experience on our mobile app!