/* */

PDA

View Full Version : Completing half your dean ! Advice please!!

ISLAMISMYHEART
04-07-2013, 06:24 PM
Salam,

came to the united states when i was 2, parents retired when i was 16 and went back home..now iv lived alone for a long while working and building a company i started i few years back. Alhamdulleh it was a huge success, now im 27 my parents want me to go back home and find a wife they live there. To be honest i did date girls here in the bay, but alhamdullah i would always cut it off beore anything haram happened, well extreme haram at least. I dont mind marrying someone from back home they are great people but do you think marrying from here would be better ? And if so where do you find good muslim girld in the bay area ? I love the hijab btw!!

Login/Register to hide ads. Scroll down for more posts
Iceee
04-07-2013, 07:13 PM
Salaam.

I want to answer your question but I'm not going to because I'll end up getting banned.
What you wrote is wrong in so many levels. Please just follow your heart, make du'a and you will find a good woman for you Inshallah.

But I think it's going to be the opposite, you'll find a girl who doesn't care about Islam, dating, and will divorce you. Allah Knows Best, rewards and destroys you for your actions.

Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.
British Wholesales - Certified Wholesale Linen & Towels | Holiday in the Maldives

IslamicBoard

Experience a richer experience on our mobile app!