/* */

PDA

View Full Version : Could an American President if he was sincere convert/revert and embrace Islam ?

truthseeker63
04-08-2013, 03:34 AM
As Salaam Alaikum I have a question and topic that I am curious about my question is Could an American President if he was sincere convert/revert and embrace Islam ? Did'nt Prophet Moses peace and blessings be upon him invite Pharaoh to Islam the Pharaoh commited many sins and or crimes and killings correct but the offer was there ? Also Umar bin al Khattab did try to kill/murder the Prophet Muhammad peace and blessings be upon him before he converted correct also Khalid Bin Waleed did try to do this too and killed Muslims in Battles correct ? Also Prophet Muhammad peace and blessings be upon him did send letters to Heads of States to invite them to Islam correct ? What Im asking is if President Obama George Bush or Bill Clinton Jimmy Carter or George H. Bush converted/reverted did embrace Islam would their past sins and crimes be forgiven ? I know in Sharia there is blood money or punishment for murder I know many say the American Presidents killed Muslims but could they still embrace Islam ? I ask because I have read many articles with Muslims inviting Western Leaders to Islam also I do hate the evil actions of many Western Politicans but I believe people can have a change of heart thank you ?

INTERVIEW TRANSCRIPT: Anjem Choudary talks to TheDC

By Matthew Boyle - The Daily Caller | The Daily Caller – Mon, Feb 28, 2011

The Daily Caller: What are you planning on doing while you’re here?
Anjem Choudary: Well basically what we intend to do is invite Barack Obama and the American administration and the general public to think about Islam as an alternative really, we believe that the problems in the world today aren’t necessarily because of people that [inaudible] and they need to go back to the divine law and so ours is a call to go back to the divine law and implement Islam.

TheDC: Do you consider the United States President Barack Obama an apostate since he was born to a Muslim father but is himself a Christian?
AC: No, I don’t think that. Every person is born from an natural disposition, and the mother and father will make him into a Christian. So, I do believe that we are all born as Muslims, and, as we mature, we make decisions. And, some of us, obviously, do not accept Islam. Your choices make you whoever you turn out to be. So, I do not believe he is an apostate, and, like everyone, was born with the natural disposition of Islam. If someone dies as a child, they go to heaven. But, as an adult, he made a choice of accepting Christianity, so, that’s not apostacy. If he was a Muslim as an adult, then changed, that would be apostacy.

TheDC: Do you think he [Obama] should convert to Islam?
AC: Well, you know, the potential is there. The prophet always invited everyone. Even though I do believe that Obama is at war with Islam, it is never too late to embrace Islam. If we were to establish Sharia in America, he would have to stand before Sharia court and pay for the crimes that he committed. The invitation is there for him to give up all of his falsehoods and all of the crimes that he has committed and to embrace Islam.

http://news.yahoo.com/interview-tran...24902-313.html

Aaron Klein Interviewing Anjem Choudary - Feb. 27, 2011 - Part 1.wmv

Anjem Choudary about Obama: "I do believe that the only way for him to save himself in this life and in the hereafter is to embrace Islam. Islam will eradicate all sins, he will be like the day his mother gave birth to him. Otherwise - when we do implement the Sharia - obviously he will face the consequences of a trial under the Sharia court."

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yMa8A1yEjqU

Aaron Klein Interviewing Anjem Choudary - Feb. 27, 2011 - Part 2.wmv

Anjem Choudary about Obama: "I do believe that the only way for him to save himself in this life and in the hereafter is to embrace Islam. Islam will eradicate all sins, he will be like the day his mother gave birth to him. Otherwise - when we do implement the Sharia - obviously he will face the consequences of a trial under the Sharia court."

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WmbqdLcHCiM

Login/Register to hide ads. Scroll down for more posts
Muslim Woman
04-08-2013, 04:12 AM
:sl:

Islam is for all . Any sane person who beleives that God is one and Muhammed pbuh is His final messenger can embrace Islam .

it does not matter if s/he is President of US or a shop owner in Bangladesh . If s/he beleives and utters the Shahada , then s/he will become Muslim and his/her past sins not only be forgiven but will turn to good deeds.

And Allah Knows Best.

Muslim Woman
04-08-2013, 04:16 AM
:sl:

When God sees the sincere repentance from one of the believers – a person who truly turns God with both fear and hope – He not only forgives the sin, but He replaces the sins with rewardable good deeds. This is from God’s infinite mercy.

“Except those who repent and believe and do righteous deeds; for those, God will change their sins into good deeds, and God is Oft-Forgiving, Most Merciful.” (Quran 25:70)

http://www.islamreligion.com/articles/5214

Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.
British Wholesales - Certified Wholesale Linen & Towels | Holiday in the Maldives

IslamicBoard

Experience a richer experience on our mobile app!