/* */

PDA

View Full Version : Hello.

Gintoki
04-08-2013, 08:22 AM
Joined this forum because i guess I'm an ex Muslim. So I'm kinda an agnostic at the moment.I believe they should be a God and that's why I'm seeking the truth and hope someone can convince me the truth.

Login/Register to hide ads. Scroll down for more posts
جوري
04-08-2013, 09:21 AM
no one can convince you of anything least of which when you've already made up your mind finding God is a solo journey!

best wishes

sister herb
04-08-2013, 09:53 AM
Hello

Welcome to forum.

Muslim Woman
04-08-2013, 12:33 PM
Salaam/ Peace

Welcome here.

U may ask in related threads about ur questions , confusion on Islam.

may Allah guide u br.

Welcome, Guest!
Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.
Gintoki
04-08-2013, 04:14 PM
Thank you for the warm welcome.
format_quote Originally Posted by Muslim Woman
Salaam/ Peace

Welcome here.

U may ask in related threads about ur questions , confusion on Islam.

may Allah guide u br.
As I'm new here,which section should i post my thread about my problems with Islam?

Periwinkle18
04-08-2013, 04:19 PM
Hello

:welcome: to the forum hope u like it here :)

may Allah give u hidayyah inshaAllah :) ameen

Muslim Woman
04-08-2013, 04:27 PM
:sl:

bro , first browse the forum to see if ur questions have already been answered.

If not , then u may ask in Clarifications about Islam section.

Gintoki
04-08-2013, 04:35 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by Muslim Woman

bro , first browse the forum to see if ur questions have already been answered.

If not , then u may ask in Clarifications about Islam section.
Oh i see. Thank you.

But when i try to make a thread in that section,it says i don't have permission to access that page.

Muslim Woman
04-08-2013, 04:41 PM

as a newbie , u have limited access in various threads. Try to post in general section now.

Muhammad
04-08-2013, 04:45 PM
Greetings Gintoki and welcome to the forum,

Your account is awaiting moderation and that is why you may not be able to post yet. Please bear with us during this process, which shouldn't take long.

In the mean time, feel free to browse the forum. May you benefit from being here.

YusufNoor
04-08-2013, 05:01 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by Gintoki
Thank you for the warm welcome.

As I'm new here,which section should i post my thread about my problems with Islam?
how do you know that you have problems with Islam, and not with those Muslims you grew up around?

Islam is about Tawhid, the Oneness of Allah. there is no greater representation of a monotheistic belief in the One True Creator. perhaps you have problems with shariah, which can happen if your foundation of Tawhid isn't solid.

anyhow, welcome and thanks for being honest. i bet there are more "agnostics" around than anyone would care to admit.

but "I don't know" is one of the most intelligent (and honest) comments that someone can make! so you got that going for you. I wish you well, akhi!

ma salaama

Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.
British Wholesales - Certified Wholesale Linen & Towels | Holiday in the Maldives

IslamicBoard

Experience a richer experience on our mobile app!