/* */

PDA

View Full Version : Sadeq

sadeq
04-08-2013, 02:05 PM
Sadeq Alshamiry. from Yemen. Birmingham UK. Arabic Teacher.

Login/Register to hide ads. Scroll down for more posts
Pure Purple
04-08-2013, 02:16 PM
welcome to the forum,
wow arabic teacher ,I will bombard you with questions.:D

sadeq
04-08-2013, 02:31 PM
All Questioned are welcome. I also do Ruqya Shareiah and promise to give special care for the members.

Pure Purple
04-08-2013, 02:37 PM
:ma:,
-I want to overcome fear of going to the doctors ,
-I want to overpower on my anger
:jz:

Welcome, Guest!
Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.
sister herb
04-08-2013, 03:05 PM
Salam alaykum

Welcome to forum.

sadeq
04-08-2013, 03:44 PM
to over power on your anger: do wadoo and pray to Raka's. but if you feel angry all the time , have headache, backache, night mares.....etc, you need to be read on.

Pure Purple
04-08-2013, 03:51 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by sadeq
have headache, backache, night mares...
No I don't have these problems,:alhamd:

you need to be read on.
What should I read?

sadeq
04-08-2013, 03:55 PM
All the Quran shifa; however, there are some suras like the four Qulls, Ayat Alkursi, the end of Albaqarah Surat almulk and others are good

sadeq
04-08-2013, 04:01 PM
there are ayat alshifa'a ( أيات الشفاء) if you just copy that and paste on Google so you can read. istighfar and tasbeeh is good as well as morning and evening athkar (دعاء)

Pure Purple
04-08-2013, 04:01 PM
All the Quran shifa; however, there are some suras like the four Qulls, Ayat Alkursi, the end of Albaqarah Surat almulk and others are good
I recite this before sleeping almost every day,except surah baqra bcoz its too long,I read last ruku
I need practical steps which I can implement to control on anger

sadeq
04-08-2013, 04:04 PM
ok. keep saying : hasbi Allah laa ilah illa ho alaihi tawakalt wa howa rabbo alarsh aladeem. and laaa hawla wala qowata illa billah al alei aladeem nima almawla wa nima alnaseer as many as you can

Pure Purple
04-08-2013, 04:10 PM
I know about this dua
hasbi Allah laa ilah illa ho alaihi tawakalt wa howa rabbo alarsh aladeem
d laaa hawla wala qowata illa billah al alei aladeem nima almawla wa nima alnaseer as many as you can
could you please give the reference of this dua,almawla wa nima alnaseer ?

sadeq
04-08-2013, 04:24 PM
I don't have a reference. I don't see any thing wrong in that as they are Alla's names

sadeq
04-08-2013, 04:25 PM
Allah know best

Muslim Woman
04-08-2013, 04:37 PM
:sl:

bro , welcome here.

This is Intro section . Detailed discussion should be done in related forum .

Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.
British Wholesales - Certified Wholesale Linen & Towels | Holiday in the Maldives

IslamicBoard

Experience a richer experience on our mobile app!