/* */

PDA

View Full Version : A teacher&student

abo mussaab
04-08-2013, 08:15 PM
A teacher told one of his lazy students:

“if you bring me a handful of the dust of Paradise, you’ll be a successful student.

The next day, the little boy came with a handful of dust and gave it to his teacher.

The teacher became angry and said:"Are you kidding me! Where did you get this from?”

The student answered with tears in his eyes “This dust was under the feet of my mother, didn’t you teach us that Paradise lies under the feet of mothers?

"MY LORD HAVE MERCY UPON MY PARENTS, THE WAY THEY HAD MERCY UPON ME WHEN I WAS YOUNG." (Al-Quran)

May ALLAH bless all our Mother’s and grant them Jannah ..Aameen♥

Login/Register to hide ads. Scroll down for more posts
Muslim Woman
04-09-2013, 07:13 AM
:sl:

wonderful .

Eric H
04-09-2013, 07:19 AM
Greetings and peace be with you abo mussaab;

Thanks for sharing, but will the lazy student now become successful, he certainly followed the teachers instructions?

Will the teacher learn to control his anger?

:sunny:

Eric

sadeq
04-09-2013, 07:32 AM
اللهم صلي وسلم وبارك عليك يا رسول الله

Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.
British Wholesales - Certified Wholesale Linen & Towels | Holiday in the Maldives

IslamicBoard

Experience a richer experience on our mobile app!