/* */

PDA

View Full Version : As Salaam Alaikum I need some advice.

truthseeker63
04-09-2013, 10:07 AM
My final question is in Islam from my understanding I may be wrong correct me please If Im wrong but for a Man to marry a Woman in Islam or be given the chance or opportunity to marry does he need to be Wealthy/Rich or make a lot of money ? Can a Muslim Man who is poor and or low income or lack of a lot of wealth marry or does he have to remain single ? Can a Poor Muslim marry a Rich Muslim ? I heard in Islam the Man should make enough or have enough money to take care of the Woman I heard the Woman can work if she chooses but if they have no Children do they need large amounts of wealth ? I ask this because Im single and male but do have the desire to marry if possible but I don't think I am ever going to be upper class thank you for you're time. I did find this verse in the Quran below.
{Wa ankihoo al-ayaamaa minkum wa as-saaliheena min 'ibaadikum wa imaa'ikum in yakoonoo fuquraa'a yughneehim Allahu min fadhlihi wa Allahu waasi'un 'aleem.}
{Marry the single among you and the pious among your male slaves and your female slaves. If they are poor, Allah will free them from need from His bounty and Allah is Generous, Knowing.} An-Noor:32

Sincerely,
Casey Cartwright
Leawood, Kansas

Login/Register to hide ads. Scroll down for more posts
IbnAbdulHakim
04-09-2013, 07:25 PM
that ayat answers your question bro.

ask Allah fornrizq and marry. worry later

i may get hounded on by materialists for this advice but my advice will alwys be marry first, ask questions later as rizq is from allah and who amongst us doesnt have food and shelter.

truthseeker63
04-09-2013, 09:34 PM
Thank You.

Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.
British Wholesales - Certified Wholesale Linen & Towels | Holiday in the Maldives

IslamicBoard

Experience a richer experience on our mobile app!