/* */

PDA

View Full Version : Identify yourself as 'Muslims' not as sects!

abo mussaab
04-10-2013, 10:14 AM
Identify yourself as 'Muslims' not as sects!

Prophet Mohammed (pbuh) said :
“The Muslim Ummah is like one body. If the eye is in pain then the whole body is in pain and if the head is in pain then the whole body is in pain”

So we the Muslim Ummah, whatever color, nationality or gender, wherever we are like one body -

NO SECTS IN ISLAM!

Login/Register to hide ads. Scroll down for more posts
talibilm
07-07-2016, 03:34 AM
:sl:
This is the reminder which Allah reminds to the believers but most are heedless as predicted by the Noble Quran itself

http://www.ummah.com/forum/showthrea...ght=#post59659

greenhill
07-07-2016, 04:49 AM
But I'm not a member of the site linked... cant't see what is posted.. :hmm:

:peace:

talibilm
07-07-2016, 08:09 AM
format_quote Originally Posted by greenhill
But I'm not a member of the site linked... cant't see what is posted.. :hmm:

+

:sl:

Bro its here

Asalamalikum Brothers & sisters

Difference of opinions were always there even at the time of Sahabas but they were all still united as one Ummah .Late Dr Israar Ahmed Saab said we fight on matters of Fiqh so Much there is hardly any time or stamina left to discuss the More important issues of the Ummah. we fight for small things for hours and forget about bigger things about Haram & halal. People miss many fard prayers altogether but if any person prays without a cap, shakes his finger in Thashahud etc receives more attention & ridicule which is just a misguidance of Shaitan from concentrating on the more important issues of the ummah. Similarly small matters like rafayadain etc should not consume all our Precious time which will be well worth if used to find idea to Unite the Ummah, Inshallah, rather than talking about these small things and get divided and also let it not become a source of and hatred & revenge among each other. See the below verse of Quran 23:52-55

''And verily this Brotherhood of yours is a single Brotherhood, and I am your Lord and Cherisher: therefore fear Me (and no other).But people have cut off their affair (of unity), between them, into sects:each party rejoices in that which is with itself.But leave them in their confused ignorance for a time.Do they think that because We have granted them abundance of wealth and sons.We would hasten them on in every good? Nay, they do not understand.''

Are these verses applicable to these problems as mentioned above. ?

when we think about this verse 3:103 they are indeed a great matter of concern .

''And hold fast, all of you together, to the Rope of Allah (i.e. this Quran), and be not divided among yourselves, and remember Allah's Favour on you, for you were enemies one to another but He joined your hearts together, so that, by His Grace, you became brethren (in Islamic Faith), and you were on the brink of a pit of Fire, and He saved you from it. Thus Allah makes His Ayat (proofs, evidences, verses, lessons, signs, revelations, etc.,) clear to you, that you may be guided.''

HERE is a nice demonstration by Abdullah Ibn Masud(ra) by abiding the above Qur'an verse) that was during Haj when Abdullah Ibn Masud(ra) debated with Uthman (raz anhu) about to shorten the 3 prayers(its done now) but Uthman (ra), the khalifa refused saying he had married near the place and he lead prayer without shortening but Abdullah Ibn Masud (raz anhu) followed and prayed at his back. when people asked him how could he pray when he differed in the opinion with Uthman(ra) He Replied because he is our 'Amir" our leader. This shows Abdullah Ibn Masud did never disobeyed his leader Uthman in any way though he might had difference of opinion and similar were all the Sahabas and similar were the Madhabi Imamas, In Iraq when once Imam shafi prayed as an Imam, in a hanafi dominated Masjid in a subuh prayer he never recited 'qunut' after rukuh but exactly followed the style of Hanafi Imam of not reciting any qunut in subuh to everyones surprise so united were our leaders. But nowadays two jamats in one masjid for witr prayers during ramadan nights, Celebrating eid on different days , when one is fasting and the other one is eating are things of GREAT CONCERN in our ummah today shows we are disobeying QURA'AN and the sunnah, May Allah guide us to right path with unity amongst us, Aameen.

Welcome, Guest!
Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.
talibilm
07-07-2016, 08:12 AM
Here are Six Quran verses on the TOPIC

Quran 23:52-55 ''And verily this Brotherhood of yours is a single Brotherhood, and I am your Lord and Cherisher: therefore fear Me (and no other). But people have cut off their affair (of unity), between them, into sects: each party rejoices in that which is with itself. But leave them in their confused ignorance for a time.Do they think that because We have granted them abundance of wealth and sons.We would hasten them on in every good? Nay, they do not understand.''

3:103 ''And hold fast, all of you together, to the Rope of Allah (i.e. this Quran), and be not divided among yourselves, and remember Allah's Favour on you, for you were enemies one to another but He joined your hearts together, so that, by His Grace, you became brethren (in Islamic Faith), and you were on the brink of a pit of Fire, and He saved you from it. Thus Allah makes His Ayat (proofs, evidences, verses, lessons, signs, revelations, etc.,) clear to you, that you may be guided.''

3:105 ''And do not be like the ones who became divided and differed after the clear proofs had come to them. And those will have a great punishment

3:19 ''Indeed, the religion in the sight of Allah is Islam. And those who were given the Scripture did not differ except after knowledge had come to them - out of jealous animosity between themselves. And whoever disbelieves in the verses of Allah , then indeed, Allah is swift in [taking] account.

45:17''And We gave them clear proofs of the matter [of religion]. And they did not differ except after knowledge had come to them - out of jealous animosity between themselves. Indeed, your Lord will judge between them on the Day of Resurrection concerning that over which they used to differ.''

17:53 ''And say to My slaves (i.e. the true believers of Islamic Monotheism) that they should (only) say those words that are the best. (Because) Shaitan (Satan) verily, sows disagreements among them. Surely, Shaitan (Satan) is to man a plain enemy.''

May Allah swt guide us to be United as he has ordered All of us.

greenhill
07-07-2016, 08:18 AM
It is the obvious work of Syaitaan.. to split the ummah. And we fall for it.

Sad...

talibilm
07-08-2016, 01:38 AM
format_quote Originally Posted by greenhill
It is the obvious work of Syaitaan.. to split the ummah. And we fall for it.

Sad...

Yes that's very true and the Noble Quran Orders

And who is better in speech than he who [says: "My Lord is Allah (believes in His Oneness)," and then stands straight (acts upon His Order), and] invites (men) to Allah's (Islamic Monotheism), and does righteous deeds, and says: "I am one of the Muslims."

Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.
British Wholesales - Certified Wholesale Linen & Towels | Holiday in the Maldives

IslamicBoard

Experience a richer experience on our mobile app!