/* */

PDA

View Full Version : Please Need Your Prayers!

anonymous
04-10-2013, 03:35 PM
Bismillah

Assalamu-Alaikum Waramatullahi Wabarakatu:

I may lose financial aid if I don't get good grades on upcoming exams. Therefore, please pray, bros and sis, for me because I have exams coming up, and I am worried. Please pray that I pass all my exams with good grades.

Also, please pray that I lose bad habit of masturbation, as I disgust myself and hate disobedience to Allah.

Jazkallah Khayran.

Please remember that Allah will help you on Judgment Day if you help me today in your prayers. Please take a second to pray right now before you forget, as Allah always answers a prayer for one bro or sis for another bro or sis.

THANK YOU.

Login/Register to hide ads. Scroll down for more posts
Muslim Woman
04-10-2013, 03:43 PM
:wa:

may Allah help u bro.

anonymous
04-10-2013, 03:52 PM
Wa Alaikum Asalam Wa Rahmatullahi Wa Barakutuhu

Brother it's all well and good that we pray for you to get better results Inshaa Allah but I hope you realise that you must put in hard work as well. You need also to concentrate in the class room and more importantly do your home work that is set for you so that you understand what has been taught to you on that day. So study hard and do revisions and put in the hours and Inshaa Allah you will pass with flying colors.

Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.
British Wholesales - Certified Wholesale Linen & Towels | Holiday in the Maldives

IslamicBoard

Experience a richer experience on our mobile app!