/* */

PDA

View Full Version : Illnesses Remind us of Allah

ncarolinahs
04-12-2013, 01:39 PM
The main cause of flu is a virus so tiny as to be invisible to the naked eye. However, such a tiny organism is enough to cause a man of 60-70 kg to lose his strength, and make him so exhausted as to prevent him walking or talking. Most of the time, the pills we take or the meals we eat do not do any good. The only thing we can do is rest and wait. In the body, a war takes place in which we cannot intervene. We are tied hand and foot by a tiny organism. In such a situation, what we should first remember is the following verse of Allah, in which prophet Ibrahim says:

He Who created me and guides me;
He Who gives me food and gives me drink;
And when I am ill, it is He Who heals me;
He Who will cause my death, then give me life;
He Who I sincerely hope will forgive my mistakes on the Day of Reckoning.
My Lord, give me right judgement and unite me with the righteous. (Surat Ash-Shu'ara': 78-83)

http://www.islamcan.com/signsofallah...of-allah.shtml
(The Ayat listed on the website are incorrect, it starts on Ayah 78 of Surah Ash-Shu'ara, not Ayah 79)

Login/Register to hide ads. Scroll down for more posts
sohail1234
06-26-2013, 04:52 AM
assalam o alikum
it is true that we forget Allah when we are healthy but once we got ill we start praying. we human beings are very selfish :(

Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.
British Wholesales - Certified Wholesale Linen & Towels | Holiday in the Maldives

IslamicBoard

Experience a richer experience on our mobile app!