/* */

PDA

View Full Version : Hadith Terminology Online Course with Shaykh Mohammed Daniel (NUKHBAT al-FIKAR)

CA TEAM
04-12-2013, 02:36 PM
Cordoba Academy

gladly announces the launch of its latest 7-week online intensive Ijazah course on Ibn Hajr al-Asqalani's Basic Primer in Mustalah al-Hadith:

"Nukhbat al-Fikar"

ONLY $79

With the esteemed mentor

Shaikh Mohammed Daniel

Sunday 21 April 2013 9PM (Makkah Time)

To register you interest please email the attached admission form and email to registration(at) cordobaacademy dot com

CORDOBAACADEMY dot COM

Login/Register to hide ads. Scroll down for more posts
CA TEAM
04-16-2013, 04:29 AM
For all those looking to get a better understanding of Hadith. Not to be missed

CA TEAM
04-21-2013, 04:45 PM
SEE WHAT SOME OF THE STUDENTS HAVE BEEN SAYING ABOUT SHAYKH'S CLASSES

Shaykh Mohammed Daniel is amongst the most humble and knowledgeable teachers of our time. He is an example of "true mastery" in the Islamic Sciences. Cordoba Academy is the only way to study Islam in a traditional environment as the Rasool (Peace Be Upon Him)taught the Sahabah (RA) without quizzes and final exams like other Islamic academies. May Allah Keep them around us always...
Ustadh Abdullah Faheem Madyun Al Shafi'i (USA), Islamic Shaykh and Student of knowledge

I feel really blessed to have taken courses with Cordoba Academy. I can really recommend anyone who wants to learn about Islam in a proper and academic way to study with them because after having studied with several online institutes I can honestly say they are the best online Islamic institute out there. The blessing lies in the direct connection to the 'ulama and the Prophet Muhammad s.a.w.s. through the sanad, which the teachers of the institute are reviving to guarantee the authenticity and reliability of what is taught and transmitted, through awarding ijaazaat. May Allah allow them to continue to educate and shape many other people after me for the benefit and betterment of this Ummah.
Harun Verstaen (Netherlands), Translator

I was fortunate enough to study and receive Ijaazah from Shaikh Mohammed Daniel for the Thulaathiyyat of Bukhari. I feel privileged to have studied with a knowledgeable and humble teacher. Shaikh, mashaallah is very knowledgeable and has studied under the masters of Islamic Knowledge around the world. He teaches in a very detailed yet passionate and engaging manner and also imparts advice that can only be equated to pearls of wisdom. I, inshaallah definitely intend to study further courses with the Shaikh and pray that Allah grants him Barakah in his knowledge, health, wealth and life and may Allah take even more service of the Deen from him.
Ebrahim (UK), Student

Jazakallahu khair for the awe inspiring sessions on the thulathiyat of Imam Bukhari. Masha Allah the Sheikh has awakened our hearts with his knowledge and beautiful delivery of the lessons and the many wise and beautiful advices. I also enjoyed learning about the esteemed Ulema that are present in our times. It has created a deep desire to meet and learn from our scholars. May Allah Ta'ala shower his choicest mercy and blessings on the Sheikh and on Cordoba Academy. May Allah grant you all close proximity to our Habib Rasul Sallalahu alaihi wa sallam on the day of judgment and entrance into Jannatul Firdous.
UmMasood (USA)

Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.
British Wholesales - Certified Wholesale Linen & Towels | Holiday in the Maldives

IslamicBoard

Experience a richer experience on our mobile app!