/* */

PDA

View Full Version : I'm 10 years old now.

Periwinkle18
04-12-2013, 07:56 PM
Assalam o alikum

Just wanted to share something I thought was amazing happened this morning.

Even though I teach 3 year olds I'm kinda frnds with all of the kids in the school the school is till the 3rd grade right now. Now grade 3 has only boys n we used to play tag n catch etc wen I used to get free from my class so basically we're all frndy.

This morning I went to school n said salam to all as usual n one of the boys didn't shake my hand n I was kinda shocked Cuz this kid is the one who says salam to all no matter what I went over to him patted him on the held an was like hey no salam what's up he said W/salam buh didn't shake my hand instead he said 10 yrs old n I was like what come again he said I'm 10 years old now.

Lol n then I got it he meant I'm 10 years old now I can't shake ur hand anymore.( even though a 10 yr old is still young buh somehow he just understood that he's getting old now) SubhanAllah wow I srsly was amazed I've never seen any child say such a thing.

I've learnt that parents play a v imp role and that they should pay attention give time to their kids teach them esp the father I'm sure the kids father told him that.

May Allah give everyone pious children ameenameen

This is just something that amazed me thought I'd share.

Login/Register to hide ads. Scroll down for more posts
IbnAbdulHakim
04-12-2013, 08:06 PM
wow.... mashallah

Periwinkle18
04-12-2013, 08:12 PM
Kinda sad won't b able to play tag or basketball :p

Buh MashaAllah was v happy this morn though. The other kids didn't really care this kids v special may Allah bless him ameen

Periwinkle18
04-12-2013, 08:14 PM
Sending ur kid to a proper Islamic school counts as well.

Welcome, Guest!
Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.
Periwinkle18
04-13-2013, 06:54 AM
Its just amazing. I love it wen u tell children something n they believe u I recently told my 3 yr olds abt jannah and how they'll get what ever they want n the Nxt day one of them comes up to me and say I won't b coming to school n I was like y not she was like I'm going to jannah I'll have a House made of crops n eat chocolates and sweets :p

subhanAllah I've learnt a lot from kids they've taught me how to do sabr ;)

IslamicRevival
04-13-2013, 07:50 AM
Amazing, thank you for sharing. Its certainly brightened up my morning.

IbnAbdulHakim
04-13-2013, 11:23 AM
keep sharing inshaAllah

Periwinkle18
04-13-2013, 11:31 AM
InshaAllah they say such funny things. 2 months left I'm gng to miss them so much its hard to let go.

Periwinkle18
04-13-2013, 11:34 AM
I used to take the 5yr olds before I was given the 3yr olds n I used to have this girl she said such funny things once we were reading n n she read abt a boy named Peter I asked who peter was wanted to check of she's comprehending or not so wen I asked she was like I don't know he's not my mahram :p Lol a 5 yr old said that lol

Iceee
04-13-2013, 11:41 AM
Salaam.

http://www.islamicboard.com/advice-s...ease-read.html

For me it was hard as well to tell the girls in class about the hand-shakes. My teacher actually told me that I am required to give props and hand-shakes if the students ask or motion one. It's pretty dumb but she (my teacher) said it's to show the little belongingness or small affection they may not receive at home but do receive at school.

I miss my Grade 6 class; the hugs, the laughs, the jokes, the fun etc.

tigerkhan
04-15-2013, 06:07 AM
one day my nephew was saying "i am married"...he was 5 yrs then. then we often ask him..hammad r u married and he answer yes i am. i told his mom look this guy is lucky as he is married and i am his uncle but i am still single....lol

Periwinkle18
04-19-2013, 04:13 PM
Was telling my kids about Allah and then we started talking abt jannah one of my 3 yr olds stops me makes this sad/funny kind of face and says but I Havnt seen Allah Lol poor kid thought he's the only one who hasn't seen Allah I told him no one has but InshaAllah we will when we all go to jannah n then another student of mines stops me n says Mo I want to go to jannah with you tommorow on a field trip :p

They've all decided what they want in jannah someone wants a house made out of crisps and some want chocolate rivers :p
SubhanAllah kids just know how to make u smile even if ur really sad Alhumdulilah I'm blessed I have them.

Silent Peace
04-19-2013, 08:52 PM
Masha'Allah very nice sister Jazak'Allah Khair for sharing them.

Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.
British Wholesales - Certified Wholesale Linen & Towels | Holiday in the Maldives

IslamicBoard

Experience a richer experience on our mobile app!