/* */

PDA

View Full Version : As Salaam Alaikum my question is according to the Quran and or the Hadith did Moses

truthseeker63
04-13-2013, 08:35 AM
As Salaam Alaikum my question is according to the Quran and or the Hadith did Moses give Dawah to invite Pharaoh to Islam can anyone post any verses thank you ?

God states that these are signs for the Pharaoh, and orders Moses to invite Pharaoh to the worship of one God.[

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Moses_in_Islam

Login/Register to hide ads. Scroll down for more posts
truthseeker63
04-13-2013, 08:37 AM
The name Haman appears six times throughout the whole Qur'an,[1] four times with Pharaoh and twice by himself,[2] where God sent Moses to invite Pharaoh and Haman to monotheism, and to seek protection of the Israelites Haman and Pharaoh were tormenting.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Haman_(Islam)

abo mussaab
04-13-2013, 08:57 AM
salam alaykoum brother this is aya about the prophet mussa alih salem
​ And what is that in thy right hand, O Moses? (17) He said: This is my staff whereon I lean, and wherewith I beat down branches for my sheep, and wherein I find other uses. (18) He said: Cast it down, O Moses! (19) So he cast it down, and lo! it was a serpent, gliding. (20) He said: Grasp it and fear not. We shall return it to its former state. (21) And thrust thy hand within thine armpit, it will come forth white without hurt. (That will be) another token. (22) That We may show thee (some) of Our greater portents, (23) Go thou unto Pharaoh! Lo! he hath transgressed (the bounds). (24) (Moses) said: My Lord! relieve my mind (25) And ease my task for me; (26) And loose a knot from my tongue, (27) That they may understand my saying. (28) Appoint for me a henchman from my folk, (29) Aaron, my brother. (30)

Al-Mufarridun
04-13-2013, 09:16 AM
:sl:

Yes, Moses(as) invited Pharaoh to Islam. Quran Surat 79 verses 18-19.

Has there reached you the story of Moses? -
When his Lord called to him in the sacred valley of Tuwa,
"Go to Pharaoh. Indeed, he has transgressed.
And say to him, 'Would you [be willing to] purify yourself
And let me guide you to your Lord so you would fear [Him]?'

And he showed him the greatest sign,
But Pharaoh denied and disobeyed.
Then he turned his back, striving.
And he gathered [his people] and called out
And said, "I am your most exalted lord."
So Allah seized him in exemplary punishment for the last and the first [transgression].
Indeed in that is a warning for whoever would fear [ Allah ].
( Quran Surat An-Nazi'at 79: Verses 15-26 )

Allah :swt: Knows best.

Welcome, Guest!
Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.
Al-Mufarridun
04-13-2013, 09:29 AM
Also in Chapter 40. Verses 23 - 54. Here you will find the story of the Egyptian man who accepted Islam, and along with Musa(as) and Harun(as) invited Pharaoh and his people to Islam.

23. And indeed We sent Musa (Moses) with Our Ayat (proofs, evidences, verses, lessons, signs, revelations, etc.), and a manifest authority,
24. To Fir'aun (Pharaoh), Haman and Qarun (Korah), but they called (him): "A sorcerer, a liar!"
25. Then, when he brought them the Truth from Us, they said: "Kill the sons of those who believe with him and let their women live", but the plots of disbelievers are nothing but errors!
26. Fir'aun (Pharaoh) said: "Leave me to kill Musa (Moses), and let him call his Lord (to stop me from killing him)! I fear that he may change your religion, or that he may cause mischief to appear in the land!"
27. Musa (Moses) said: "Verily, I seek refuge in my Lord and your Lord from every arrogant who believes not in the Day of Reckoning!"
28. And a believing man of Fir'aun's (Pharaoh) family, who hid his faith said: "Would you kill a man because he says: My Lord is Allah, and he has come to you with clear signs (proofs) from your Lord? And if he is a liar, upon him will be (the sin of) his lie; but if he is telling the truth, then some of that (calamity) wherewith he threatens you will befall on you." Verily, Allah guides not one who is a Musrif (a polytheist, or a murderer who shed blood without a right, or those who commit great sins, oppressor, transgressor), a liar!
29. "O my people! Yours is the kingdom this day, you are uppermost in the land. But who will save us from the Torment of Allah, should it befall us?" Fir'aun (Pharaoh) said: "I show you only that which I see (correct), and I guide you only to the path of right policy!"
30. And he who believed said: "O my people! Verily, I fear for you a fate like that day (of disaster) of the Confederates (of old)!
31. "Like the fate of the people of Nuh (Noah), and 'Ad, and Thamud and those who came after them. And Allah wills no injustice for (His) slaves.
32. "And, O my people! Verily! I fear for you the Day when there will be mutual calling (between the people of Hell and of Paradise)."
33. A Day when you will turn your backs and flee having no protector from Allah, And whomsoever Allah sends astray, for him there is no guide.
34. And indeed Yusuf (Joseph) did come to you, in times gone by, with clear signs, but you ceased not to doubt in that which he did bring to you, till when he died you said: "No Messenger will Allah send after him." Thus Allah leaves astray him who is a Musrif (a polytheist, oppressor, a criminal, sinner who commit great sins) and a Murtab (one who doubts Allah's Warning and His Oneness).
35. Those who dispute about the Ayat (proofs, evidences, verses, lessons, signs, revelations, etc.) of Allah, without any authority that has come to them, it is greatly hateful and disgusting to Allah and to those who believe. Thus does Allah seal up the heart of every arrogant, tyrant. (So they cannot guide themselves to the Right Path).
36. And Fir'aun (Pharaoh) said: "O Haman! Build me a tower that I may arrive at the ways,
37. "The ways of the heavens, and I may look upon the Ilah (God) of Musa (Moses) but verily, I think him to be a liar." Thus it was made fair-seeming, in Fir'aun's (Pharaoh) eyes, the evil of his deeds, and he was hindered from the (Right) Path, and the plot of Fir'aun (Pharaoh) led to nothing but loss and destruction (for him).
38. And the man who believed said: "O my people! Follow me, I will guide you to the way of right conduct [i.e. guide you to Allah's religion of Islamic Monotheism with which Musa (Moses) has been sent].
39. "O my people! Truly, this life of the world is nothing but a (quick passing) enjoyment, and verily, the Hereafter that is the home that will remain forever."
40. "Whosoever does an evil deed, will not be requited except the like thereof, and whosoever does a righteous deed, whether male or female and is a true believer (in the Oneness of Allah), such will enter Paradise, where they will be provided therein (with all things in abundance) without limit.
41. "And O my people! How is it that I call you to salvation while you call me to the Fire!
42. "You invite me to disbelieve in Allah (and in His Oneness), and to join partners in worship with Him; of which I have no knowledge, and I invite you to the All-Mighty, the Oft-Forgiving!
43. "No doubt you call me to (worship) one who cannot grant (me) my request (or respond to my invocation) in this world or in the Hereafter. And our return will be to Allah, andAl-Musrifun (i.e. polytheists and arrogants, those who commit great sins, the transgressors of Allah's set limits)! They shall be the dwellers of the Fire!
44. "And you will remember what I am telling you, and my affair I leave it to Allah. Verily, Allah is the All-Seer of (His) slaves."
45. So Allah saved him from the evils that they plotted (against him), while an evil torment encompassed Fir'aun's (Pharaoh) people.
46. The Fire; they are exposed to it, morning and afternoon, and on the Day when the Hour will be established (it will be said to the angels): "Cause Fir'aun's (Pharaoh) people to enter the severest torment!"
47. And, when they will dispute in the Fire, the weak will say to those who were arrogant; "Verily! We followed you, can you then take from us some portion of the Fire?"
48. Those who were arrogant will say: "We are all (together) in this (Fire)! Verily Allah has judged between (His) slaves!"
49. And those in the Fire will say to the keepers (angels) of Hell: "Call upon your Lord to lighten for us the torment for a day!"
50. They will say: "Did there not come to you, your Messengers with (clear) evidences and signs? They will say: "Yes." They will reply: "Then call (as you like)! And the invocation of the disbelievers is nothing but in error!"
51. Verily, We will indeed make victorious Our Messengers and those who believe (in the Oneness of Allah Islamic Monotheism) in this world's life and on the Day when the witnesses will stand forth, (i.e. Day of Resurrection),
52. The Day when their excuses will be of no profit to Zalimun (polytheists, wrong-doers and disbelievers in the Oneness of Allah). Theirs will be the curse, and theirs will be the evil abode (i.e. painful torment in Hell-fire).
53. And, indeed We gave Musa (Moses) the guidance, and We caused the Children of Israel to inherit the Scripture [i.e. the Taurat (Torah)],
54. A guide and a reminder for men of understanding.

Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.
British Wholesales - Certified Wholesale Linen & Towels | Holiday in the Maldives

IslamicBoard

Experience a richer experience on our mobile app!