wow subhanAllah didnt know abt that :S scary

sister herb
04-13-2013, 03:40 PM
Those sinkholes hasn´t nothing unnatural: http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Sinkhole

Don´t panic there.

Woodrow
04-13-2013, 04:11 PM
:sl:

It is indeed a strange winter. Here it is mid April and we have quite a bit of snow on the ground. Although it is normal for us to not have our last snow fall until May this year seems extra cold.

I had never even heard of this happening before. This is 250 miles south of me.

Frozen Vultures Falling From Sky in South Dakota

(Newser) – It's not just snow falling in South Dakota this week: Turkey vultures have also been dropping from the sky. Apparently the freezing rain was so bad around Sioux Falls earlier this week that some of the birds iced over and fell onto the houses of local residents, reports the Argus Leader. One man found a turkey vulture hiding under a table, frozen but still alive, after crashing onto his deck—and another, less lucky bird that died when it crashed into his roof. "I felt bad for the guy, I really did," he says of the surviving bird. "I hope he's all right." Animal Control has fielded several similar calls from other residents. (Hat tip to the Newser reader who spotted the story).

SOURCE

Welcome, Guest!
Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.
Ramadan90
04-13-2013, 04:15 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by Woodrow
:sl:

It is indeed a strange winter. Here it is mid April and we have quite a bit of snow on the ground. Although it is normal for us to not have our last snow fall until May this year seems extra cold.

I had never even heard of this happening before. This is 250 miles south of me.

Frozen Vultures Falling From Sky in South Dakota

(Newser) – It's not just snow falling in South Dakota this week: Turkey vultures have also been dropping from the sky. Apparently the freezing rain was so bad around Sioux Falls earlier this week that some of the birds iced over and fell onto the houses of local residents, reports the Argus Leader. One man found a turkey vulture hiding under a table, frozen but still alive, after crashing onto his deck—and another, less lucky bird that died when it crashed into his roof. "I felt bad for the guy, I really did," he says of the surviving bird. "I hope he's all right." Animal Control has fielded several similar calls from other residents. (Hat tip to the Newser reader who spotted the story).

SOURCE

This winter has been extreme. In Sweden as well. More extreme than usual.

Periwinkle18
04-13-2013, 04:58 PM
I guess there have been a lot of weather changes this year winter was weird over here :s

sister herb
04-13-2013, 06:08 PM
Salam alaykum

In Finland (neighbor of Sweden) winter was quite normal. Not very frozen (just some days under -20C), normal amount of snow. Spring is a little late but it has already started as thermal spring (average temperature of the day is between 0 to +10 degrees).

NjmYqlb
04-13-2013, 07:02 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by sister harb
Those sinkholes hasn´t nothing unnatural.
Except the lowering of the water table part, that is man-made.

Imran ibn Husayn said, "The Prophet said, 'Some people of this Ummah will be swallowed up by the earth, some will be transformed into animals, and some will be bombarded with stones.' One of the Muslims asked, 'When will that be, O Messenger of Allah?' He said, 'When singers and musical instruments will become popular, and much wine will be drunk.'" (Tirmizi)

Ramadan90
04-13-2013, 07:38 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by NjmYqlb
Except the lowering of the water table part, that is man-made.

Imran ibn Husayn said, "The Prophet said, 'Some people of this Ummah will be swallowed up by the earth, some will be transformed into animals, and some will be bombarded with stones.' One of the Muslims asked, 'When will that be, O Messenger of Allah?' He said, 'When singers and musical instruments will become popular, and much wine will be drunk.'" (Tirmizi)
That is happening right now. Wow.

sister herb
04-13-2013, 07:39 PM
Is changes in the nature what man has done something unnatural?

^o)

Ramadan90
04-13-2013, 07:43 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by sister harb
Is changes in the nature what man has done something unnatural?

^o)
Well, changes in nature is something that only Allah has control over but I think it is a consequence of man actions.

Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.
British Wholesales - Certified Wholesale Linen & Towels | Holiday in the Maldives

IslamicBoard

Experience a richer experience on our mobile app!