/* */

PDA

View Full Version : nightmares :S

Periwinkle18
04-13-2013, 03:02 PM
Assalam o alikum

I've been having nightmares the same ones keep repeating what should I do i usually wake up recite tawwuz n spit three times on the left buh the one I had last nite was horrible it had the same sence the same car, alley, daddy n my brother n an accident it was just v scary it keeps repeating n I Havnt been thinking abt such things I don't even know the place I saw in the dream.

What should I do?? :S

Login/Register to hide ads. Scroll down for more posts
IbnAbdulHakim
04-13-2013, 03:37 PM
offer 2 rakaats and ask Allaah to avert all evil

Periwinkle18
04-13-2013, 03:39 PM
InshaAllah will do that.

جوري
04-13-2013, 10:23 PM
sometimes certain medications or foods can induce nightmares so look at what you're putting inside your body.. allergy pills can cause it, sleeping pills etc.
and follow br. advise above..

:w:

Welcome, Guest!
Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.
Periwinkle18
04-13-2013, 10:25 PM
Really??

Hmm well I have been taking medicines wasn't well buh I've stopped in better now could b Cuz of that.

جوري
04-13-2013, 10:33 PM
yes really even corticosteroids can cause psychosis everything we use has side effects even everyday foods .. feel better :ia:

Raaina
04-13-2013, 10:41 PM
I can sympathise with you sister - been having really bad nightmeres just lately again. Hope you feel better soon imsad

Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.
British Wholesales - Certified Wholesale Linen & Towels | Holiday in the Maldives

IslamicBoard

Experience a richer experience on our mobile app!