Periwinkle18
04-13-2013, 04:01 PM
Lol

I love coffee :omg:

Ameen inshaAllah

IbnAbdulHakim
04-13-2013, 04:04 PM
all teachers have coffee.

i rfemember when i was a small child and my teacher would have his cup of coffee on his table and the aroma would waft across to my nose. i would return home and beg my sister to serve me regardless of being underaged.

and now i drink too much tea.

but how many waking hours do i spend in forgetfulness. Allah have mercy

Welcome, Guest!
Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.
Periwinkle18
04-13-2013, 04:10 PM
Well I like cold coffee more

Yup that's rite I see teachers drinking so much chai (tea)

Even though we have tea n coffee in the staff room 24/7 I avoid it I only have it wen I feel cold or if my sugar level goes low.

Buh I've seen ppl have more than 3 cups in a day. :s

I also like choffee that's chai + a Lil coffee try it out.

Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.
British Wholesales - Certified Wholesale Linen & Towels | Holiday in the Maldives

IslamicBoard

Experience a richer experience on our mobile app!