/* */

PDA

View Full Version : answers about jannah

acting23
04-13-2013, 07:24 PM
Hey everyone might name is zack, and I have been looking around so that I may get some answers about questions that have been driving me crazy. I am pretty new at this stuff so please bear with me, it been hard to find someone who will answer this questions with one hundred percent truth, I love allah and I hope and pray that he give us all jannah and hope with my heart that I am good enough to go. I have these questions because sometimes jannah is the only hope I have to get through some hard times, knowing and praying that this world is real. I know that we cant imagine what this world is like, but knowing only alittle bit might help. I have a really big imagination I hope and dream about things that are beyond me and it makes me sad somedays because I know I cant have them. I wanna know what are the true limits and what we can have in jannah, and I desire with my heart so many things but feel ill never get them. Like in this world I want to be able to just fly just like super and just soar through the skies from place to place would that be possible, I want to be with one woman, perfect beautifull woman forever, I want to be able to live within the worlds of game, like middle earth and lord of the rings and Hogwarts, is it possible to feel like we are there and go on adventures? I want to be a hero in my own world, and save everyone. Most of all I know this might sound dumb but I want to be an actor, not one that looses his self, but an amazing one I want to go to a premier for a movie, I want people to want my autgraphs, I wanna actually film and movies, my heart desires this so much and I know it cant be possible, I want to act with the best actors and meet amazing people in it like emma Watson, someone please help me and answer can any of this be possible with allahs promise can it be possible, I love him very much and know he wont let us down ever, and I wish to see him so much, but please can anything of these things I listed be possible?

Login/Register to hide ads. Scroll down for more posts
Ahmad H
04-13-2013, 09:02 PM
The answer you want is in the Holy Qur'an:

25:15 Say: "Is that best, or the eternal garden, promised to the righteous? for them, that is a reward as well as a goal (of attainment).
25:16 "For them there will be therein all that they wish for: they will dwell (there) for aye: A promise to be prayed for from thy Lord."

41:30 In the case of those who say, "Our Lord is Allah", and, further, stand straight and steadfast, the angels descend on them (from time to time): "Fear ye not!" (they suggest), "Nor grieve! but receive the Glad Tidings of the Garden (of Bliss), the which ye were promised!
41:31 "We are your protectors in this life and in the Hereafter: therein shall ye have all that your souls shall desire; therein shall ye have all that ye ask for!-
41:32 "A hospitable gift from one Oft-Forgiving, Most Merciful!"

Let me know if there are any clarifications needed or if you still had other concerns.

acting23
04-16-2013, 08:16 AM
so by your opinion are those things possible? do you think they are?

Al-Mufarridun
04-16-2013, 09:23 AM
:sl:

In Jannah, you will have all that you desire and more.

To us, flying might be something we desire today, but in Jannah there are things no eye has ever seen, no ear has ever heard and no mind has ever imagined. Just look at yourself few years back, look at the type of cloths you wore, the type of 'toys' you loved, do you still have the same feelings for them? If you desire to fly and roam the heavens, In Jannah you can. The question is would you desire that when you see all the other amazing wonders in Jannah?

Ema Watson might seem cool, pretty today, but when you see the women of Jannah, if it was not for the mercy of Allah that he will give you new more powerful eyes, you wouldn't be able to survive their sight.

So bro, In Jannah there is all the good that you can image and more. May Allah :swt: make all of us among the citizens of eternal Jannah. Ameen

Welcome, Guest!
Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.
Muslim Woman
04-16-2013, 03:56 PM
:sl:

bro , Welcome here .

pl. start thread in general section about ur questions.

IAmZamzam
04-16-2013, 04:07 PM
I’m sorry, there are limits now? Anything you want means anything, man. Work on adding to your dreams the desire of doing what’s virtuous in this life then. And remember that even before entering Jannah you may end up needing shelter on Judgment Day and there are only seven types of people who will receive it: a just ruler; a youth who grew up in the constant remembrance of God; one whose heart is attached to the mosques; two who love each other for God’s sake, meeting for that and parting upon that; one who suffers the advances of a woman of beauty and high position but turns her away, saying, “I fear God”; one who gives to charity so secretly that his left hand does not know what his right hand offers; and one who remembers God in private and so that his eyes were shedding tears.

Ahmad H
04-16-2013, 09:05 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by acting23
so by your opinion are those things possible? do you think they are?
Of course. If you enter Jannah, then you will get whatever you desire. If it's a promise from Allah, then I believe in that promise. The only issue is actually getting in. no one knows for sure if they are entering it or not.

Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.
British Wholesales - Certified Wholesale Linen & Towels | Holiday in the Maldives

IslamicBoard

Experience a richer experience on our mobile app!