/* */

PDA

View Full Version : How can I get rid of suicidal sorts even though I know I cant die as God will be..?

anonymous
04-13-2013, 08:38 PM
angry? I just want to give up. Sometimes I think its too hard...its okay I want to burn in the fire of hell rather than live in this world...I did not ask to be created to show and prove to Iblis he was wrong...I hate this world full of horrible people...I cannot cope like other people...

Login/Register to hide ads. Scroll down for more posts
anonymous
04-14-2013, 08:28 PM
Salaam Alaikum :)Could you please elaborate on what happened?. Why are you so depressed?. Was it because of a particular event or a series of them?. Did someone directly hurt violently?.I'm sorry about your troubles. Sometimes you will meet people like that. They're everywhere really it can't be avoided but we have to know how to not let them affect us. Especially not to the exent of wanting to take out our own lives. Is it the people who are giving you the hard time?. Or is that you are too hard on yourself and set too much a high standard for yourself to meet?. Suicide is the easy way out. Nothing is more personal than a decision of taking out your own life, by your own hands. There are horrible horrible people in this world no doubt. I wont go on making excuses for them, it's lame. I know you feel down and you're frustrated because the world is sometimes is a very difficult place to live in. The rat race we are running for is only causing our destruction. But look, there is a way out and it doesn't have to be suicide. If there is someone tormenting you and trying to really ruin your life then cut them off immediately, even if you have to move away or change your phone number. It's completely worth it, if you can't afford that; set it as a goal so that you can escape away from their nastiness. I know it is far too easy to paint everyone with the same brush. It really is because we've exhausted so much time and energy and all we ever recieve is disapointment and being cheated, well sometimes but not everyone is like that. Try getting to know other people, it maybe hard first but you will find someone who is nice there will always be someone who is nice. And why are you wishing such a dreadfull fate upon yourself?. You don't deserve that. They're the horrible people and not you. Why would you allow them to trouble you through out your life and then top it off for them by suiciding and aboding in Hell fire for who; their sake?. Come on you're better than that. We all feel like that. "Man I wish I wasn't here. What am I even here for. There world wouldn't lose anything without me , they'd be better off if I'm gone. What is the point of my existance". And so on and so forth. And Yeah it's sucks, big time. But it won't help us nor will it lift the pain away. I'm not going to oscratize you by hypocrtically pointing out on how you shouldn't be questioning your existance here and how it just doesn't make any sense. But I do want to tell you something and please remeber it. You might wish to die now at your position and in your state but there are others who would die for just as small thing as a cup of clean water. People don't have any power to exhibit on you. They really don't they may hurt you and treat you very badly and I understand that it's very hard to cope with. In fact I highly doubt we can even cope with it easy if at all. But you have a life and it is a big gift. Focus on reflecting on your existance. If you think atheism or losing your faith in God will provide you with satisfying answers as to why there is suffering in this world; then you are garvely mistaken. Atheism hits it's Archeiille's heel on that one. This is where it gives you absolutely nothing, none at all. You live and suffer and suffer and then suffer some more and then watch other people suffer along with you and then you wonder what's the purpose of all this. And atheism "answers": because the chaotic unexplainable and mysterious planet you're living in runs that way, and that's just the way it is. Have more faith in Allah. Trust him completely and wholly. Beyond the mere I trust you as in I hope you'll make things rights. No, trust Him as in you know that He'll make things right , regardless of the situation you're in. Know that He is watching over you and knows all your troubles and pains. Know that suffering doesn't mean that you've been cursed or you're a lost cause. It is a path to understanding the other realms of this world. Realms you wouldn't have experienced was it not for your suffering. I know it's hard as first but God helps those who decide to help themselves. Ignore anyone who treats you badly. Muslim or not. Do not attempt to return their behavior with it's like. It only gets you more drained in the process and they probably won't stop either. People like that want to see you miserable that's their aim. When you become suicidal it makes them happy. Misery craves company. I'm not saying fake your happiness or burst out laughing whenever they're around. That's just too much and it's all an act anyway. You should shift your focus from them and what they do (to you or anyone else) to you and what you do. This is what determines your overall life. Muslims and good people in general, have always been persecuted in this world. It is has happened since the begining of time. How many people were burned to ashes, how many were slayed or cut to pieces, how many were left to be eaten by wild animals and beasts, how many died and are dying out of hunger, How many die of serious illness and diseases. Eighty percent of the worlds population live under 2 dollars a day. You're not alone in feeling detached and cast away. But God will never leave you in vain. God will never abonden you and you have to believe that. If Allah hasn't gave us hardships we would not become close to Him. We would be cold hearted and selfish people. We wouldn't feel emapthy for anyone. Allah tests those whom He loves. Turn to Allah when you have no one in this world to turn to. He will not dismiss you or puch you away. The closer you come to Allah the faster He hastens to you. God will compensate this world for the believers with ther Hereafter. Sometimes He wants us to feel pain and injustice to teach us the value of justice and mercy. Verily the one who walks in darkness shall certainly see the light. When you have candle in your hand light it up and use it as a guide and what better guidance is there but the guidance of God. You live here not to eat,drink, laugh and enjoy! as some people are trying to desperatly propogate. You are here to live a decent life worshipping your Creator and seeking happiness through Him. He will help you and He loves you. Pray to Him at night when you're crying and alone. Tell Him from the bottom of your heart everything that troubles you. You will feel much better. Also follow that with actions become more charitable and join volunteer organzations for helping other people. Sometimes paying attention to other people's troubles and problems makes your own a whole lot smaller. Remeber the Prophet and his companions. Remeber that the most whom suffer in this world are the most who rejoice in the Hereafter. Life doesn't end with death. Suicide will take you to the other journey one more complex and much more profound than that which you're experiencing now. It doesn't harm to put up with a few years on this planet. Sooner or later we're all leaving anyway and a new generation replaces us. Besides we spend a significantly more amount of time in our garves then above the ground of this earth. What does a few years equate to eternity. Hold on my bro/sis it shall soon be over if only we wait and flee to our Lord.I will keep you in my prayers and please don't suicide. Please I'm begging you!. May Allh ease all your hardships and Make you one of His beloved servants.

Haya emaan
04-14-2013, 08:44 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by anonymous
How can I get rid of suicidal sorts even though I know I cant die as God will be..?
by realizing that the trials of this short life, you are facing today, after suicide, will become forever punishment...

rethink which ones better??

and as u said, if your really ready to give your self to burn in fire, first go and burn your finger and you will know how easy it is..

Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.
British Wholesales - Certified Wholesale Linen & Towels | Holiday in the Maldives

IslamicBoard

Experience a richer experience on our mobile app!