/* */

PDA

View Full Version : Miracles in the Gaza war.

abo mussaab
04-13-2013, 11:32 PM
The story goes that, as had been told by al-fadhil Ustadz Abdullah Zaik Abdul Rahma, Executive Chairman of Aman Palestin and also doubles as the President of The Muslim Association of Malaysia who had gone to Gaza on 20-31st January this year (2012). Here are a few true stories and his experiences in Gaza :

Incident 1

A Leader of the Mujahids of Gaza told Ustadz Zaik that, in one battle, the commander of the Mujahideen ordered the fighters to not fire at the tanks of the Jews which had entered their territory. Equipped with 6 remaining RPG's, suddenly, the weapon fired at the tank and destroyed it. The commander screamed so that they would not shoot and the fighters said that they did not do it. They said that their weapon suddenly functioned by itself and shot at the target. After that strange scene had ended, the fighters found that the remaining 6 RPG's were still unused! And who shot at those troops laknatullah??? Allahu Akhbar!

Incident 2

An interview by Israeli TV with the wounded Jewish troops laknatullah who said that they saw the Gaza fighters all dressed in white. Whereas, the uniform of the Hamas fighters are green in colour! Who were those in white???

Incident 3

The Jewish soldiers who were blind after an attack said: They suddenly had sands thrown into their eyes and they do not know who did it.

Incident 4

The first guided missile launched by Israel into Gaza hit its target, namely members of their own army! It turned back at them! Allahu Akhbar!

Incident 5

At the beginning of the war, Hamas's rockets were about to be launched, suddenly one of the rockets glided into the air without any body activating it. And that rocket hit its target in Israel!

Incident 6

The most amazing is, a Syrian ulama' has dreamed of meeting with Rasulullah SAW and he was seen drawing out a sword from its sheath. The ulama' asked, "O Rasulullah, where do you want to go?" And then he answered, "I am going to Gaza !!!" MashaAllah, Rasulullah himself wants to fight in Gaza, where are we?

That's more or less a bit of the stories of wonder which had been told by al-fadhil Ustadz Abdullah Zaik after being in Gaza for more than a week on a humanitarian mission. Those are true stories that the Muslims must know. Allahu Akbar!!!

#ALLAH IS WITH US... DON'T EVER STOP THE DO'A... I AM NOT A SYRIAN, I AM NOT A PALESTINIAN... BUT I AM A MUSLIM... THERE ARE MY BROTHERS THERE WHO NEED ME AND YOU... HELP THEM...EVEN ONLY WITH DO'A..

"O Allah, just like how You have sent the birds of Ababil to destroy the Mushrikeen forces on elephants, we beseech You O Allah, send down Your help this time to help our brothers and sisters in the lands of Palestine, Syria, and wherever the Muslims are oppressed and destroy the Zionist forces laknatullah!"

My friends read surah al-Baqarah verses 26-27 and surah Yunus verses 85,86,88 tonight. Please spread. So that Israel will be destroyed. Forward to all Muslims. Our brothers an sisters in faith have been surrounded, it is only a matter of time that they they will be slaughtered. The situation is so terrible. That's the least jihad that we can do. We beg for help very much, to all friends, spread as mush as we can.

Login/Register to hide ads. Scroll down for more posts
Ahmad H
04-14-2013, 02:11 AM
As a fellow Muslim, I do not disbelieve in any of Allah's miracles. But how do we know any of this is true? Some of these do not seem to be things that this person could experience himself. Or were they someone else's experiences?

Also, our prayer shouldn't be to wish for a whole nation to be destroyed. We should pray for peace for everyone in Israel and Palestine, and that they get along. A true Muslim wishes for peace for everyone. Yes, Israel is a big oppressor when they fight the Palestinians, but even still, we should ask Allah to bring peace between both sides. Asking Allah for slaughtering everyone is plain wrong. Don't wish to be an oppressor yourself.

abo mussaab
04-14-2013, 03:06 AM
salam alaykoum if you are arabic muslim and you answer like its shame why i tell you why have you forget the hadeet of the prophet mohamed salla allah alieh wa salem
1- عن عمر بن الخطاب رضي الله عنه قال : قال رسول الله صلَّى الله عليه وسلَّم : ( لأخرجنَّ اليهود
والنصارى من جزيرة العرب حتى لا أدع إلا مسلماً ) أخرجه مسلم (1767)
2- عن أبي عبيدة بن الجرَّاح رضي الله عنه قال : آخرُ ما تكلَّم به النبيُّ صلى الله عليه وسلم: ( أخرجوا يهودَ
أهل الحجاز ، وأهل نجران من جزيرة العرب ، واعلموا أن شرار الناس الذين اتخذوا قبور أنبيائهم مساجد )
رواه أحمد (3/221) وصححه ابن عبد البر في "التمهيد"(1/169) ، ومحققو المسند ، والألباني في
"السلسلة الصحيحة" (1132) .
والمراد بجزيرة العرب في هذه الأحاديث : الجزيرة العربية كلها ، التي يحيط بها البحر الأحمر والخليج العربي والمحيط الهندي ، وتنتهي شمالا إلى أطراف الشام والعراق .
قال الشيخ ابن باز رحمه الله :
" يجب أن يعلم أنه لا يجوز استقدام الكفرة إلى هذه الجزيرة ، لا من النصارى ، ولا من غير النصارى ، لأن الرسول صلى الله عليه وسلم أمر بإخراج الكفرة من هذه الجزيرة ، وأوصى عند موته صلى الله عليه وسلم بإخراجهم من هذه الجزيرة ، وهي المملكة العربية السعودية واليمن ودول الخليج ، كل هذه الدول داخلة في الجزيرة العربية ، فالواجب ألا يقر فيها الكفرة من اليهود ، والنصارى ، والبوذيين ، والشيوعيين ، والوثنيين ، وجميع من يحكم الإسلام بأنه كافر لا يجوز بقاؤه ولا إقراره في هذه الجزيرة ولا استقدامه إليها إلا عند الضرورة القصوى التي يراها ولي الأمر ، كالضرورة لأمر عارض ثم يرجع إلى بلده ممن تدعو الضرورة إلى مجيئه أو الحاجة الشديدة إلى هذه المملكة وشبهها كاليمن ودول الخليج .
أما استقدامهم ليقيموا بها فلا يجوز بل يجب أن يكتفى بالمسلمين في كل مكان ، وأن تكون المادة التي تصرف لهؤلاء الكفار تصرف للمسلمين ، وأن ينتقي من المسلمين من يعرف بالاستقامة والقوة على القيام بالأعمال حسب الطاقة والإمكان ، وأن يختار أيضا من المسلمين من هم أبعد عن البدع والمعاصي الظاهرة ، وأن لا يستخدم إلا من هو طيب ينفع البلاد ولا يضرها ، هذا هو الواجب ، لكن من ابتلي باستقدام أحد من هؤلاء الكفرة كالنصارى وغيرهم فإن عليه أن يبادر بالتخلص منهم وردهم إلى بلادهم بأسرع وقت" انتهى .
"فتاوى ومقالات الشيخ ابن باز" (6/454) .
وسئل الشيخ ابن باز رحمه الله أيضاً : يقول الرسول صلى الله عليه وسلم : ( لا يجتمع في جزيرة العرب دينان ) لكننا نجد في معظم بلدان الجزيرة العربية وجودا كثيفا للعمالة غير الإسلامية وصل بها الأمر إلى حد بناء دور عبادة لها سواء النصارى أم الهندوس أم السِّيخ . ما الموقف الواجب على حكومات هذه البلدان اتخاذه حيال هذه الظاهرة المؤلمة ذات الخطر الداهم؟
فأجاب :
" لقد صح أن الرسول صلى الله عليه وسلم قال : (لا يجتمع في الجزيرة دينان) وصح عنه أيضا أنه أمر بإخراج اليهود والنصارى من الجزيرة ، وأمر أن لا يبقى فيها إلا مسلم ، وأوصى عند موته صلى الله عليه وسلم بإخراج المشركين من الجزيرة ، فهذا أمر ثابت عن رسول الله صلى الله عليه وسلم ، وليس فيه شك .
والواجب على الحكام أن ينفذوا هذه الوصية ، كما نفذها خليفة المسلمين عمر رضي الله عنه بإخراج اليهود من خيبر وإجلائهم ، فعلى الحكام في السعودية وفي الخليج وفي جميع أجزاء الجزيرة ، عليهم جميعا أن يجتهدوا كثيرا في إخراج النصارى والبوذيين والوثنيين والهندوس وغيرهم من الكفرة ، وألا يستقدموا إلا المسلمين .
هذا هو الواجب ، وهو مبين بيانا جليا في قواعد الشرع الحنيف . فالمقصود والواجب إخراج الكفار من الجزيرة ، وأن لا يستعمل فيها إلا المسلمون من بلاد الله ، ثم إن عليهم أيضا أن يختاروا من المسلمين ، فالمسلمون فيهم من هو مسلم بالادعاء لا بالحقيقة ، وعنده من الشر ما عنده ، فيجب على من يحتاج إلى مسلمين ليستأجرهم أن يسأل أهل المعرفة حتى لا يستقدم إلا المسلمين الطيبين المعروفين بالمحافظة على الصلاة والاستقامة .
أما الكفار فلا يستخدمهم أبدا إلا عند الضرورة الشرعية ، أي : التي يقدرها ولاة الأمر ، وفق شرع الإسلام وحده .
ولا يجوز أن يبنى في الجزيرة معابد للكفرة لا النصارى ولا غيرهم ، وما بني فيها يجب أن يهدم مع القدرة . وعلى ولي الأمر أن يهدمها ويزيلها ولا يبقي في الجزيرة مبادئ أو معاقل للشرك ولا كنائس ولا معابد ، بل يجب أن تزال من الجزيرة ، حتى لا يبقى فيها إلا المساجد والمسلمون" انتهى .
"فتاوى ومقالات الشيخ ابن باز" (3/282) .
وسئل الشيخ ابن عثيمين رحمه الله عن حكم استقدام غير المسلمين إلى الجزيرة العربية؟
فأجاب :
"استقدام غير المسلمين إلى الجزيرة العربية أخشى أن يكون من المشاقة لرسول الله، صلى الله عليه وسلم، حيث صح عنه كما في صحيح البخاري أنه قال في مرض موته: (أخرجوا المشركين من جزيرة العرب) وفي صحيح مسلم أنه قال: (لأخرجن اليهود والنصارى من جزيرة العرب حتى لا أدع إلا مسلماً). لكن استقدامهم للحاجة إليهم بحيث لا نجد مسلماً يقوم بتلك الحاجة جائز بشرط أن لا يمنحوا إقامة مطلقة.
وحيث قلنا : جائز ، فإنه إن ترتب على استقدامهم مفاسد دينية في العقيدة أو الأخلاق صار حراماً، لأن الجائز إذا ترتب عليه مفسدة صار محرماً تحريم الوسائل كما هو معلوم. ومن المفاسد المترتبة على ذلك : ما يخشى من محبتهم ، والرضا بما هم عليه من الكفر، وذهاب الغيرة الدينية بمخالطتهم. وفي المسلمين ـ ولله الحمد ـ خير وكفاية، نسأل الله الهداية والتوفيق" انتهى .
"مجموع فتاوى ابن عثيمين" (3/41) .
(EXPEL THE INFIDELS FROM THE ARAB PENINSULA) ?????

abo mussaab
04-14-2013, 03:11 AM
this picture is not in gaza its in syria ...

Welcome, Guest!
Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.
ardianto
04-14-2013, 03:06 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by abo mussaab
The story goes that, as had been told by al-fadhil Ustadz Abdullah Zaik Abdul Rahma
Ustadz Abdullah Zaik Abdul Rahman did not say anything about it in his blog.

http://ustabdullahzaik.wordpress.com/

ardianto
04-14-2013, 03:06 PM
this picture is not in gaza its in syria ...

That photo was taken in Gaza, not in Syria.

http://sahabatalaqsha.com/nws/?p=1848

However, Human Right Watch said that Bashar Al Asad regime use non-conventional bombs like phosphorus bomb. "Sahabat Suriah" also reported that phosphorus bombs were used in three bombing points.

Futuwwa
04-14-2013, 03:36 PM
And yet, for all those alleged miracles, what was the outcome of the war? Gaza devastated and, what, 5 Israeli soldiers died? I'll call miracle when fire and brimstone from the sky turn Israel into a parking lot.

sister herb
04-14-2013, 03:51 PM
If you want to know real miracles from Gaza war, ask them from Gazans. I did so:

http://www.islamicboard.com/creative...ries-gaza.html

During that war I was mod of two Gazan forums. They are not exist any more, sorry.

abo mussaab
04-14-2013, 07:41 PM
sorry about this photo i take it from syrian page and this is links and allah know the best
https://www.facebook.com/photo.php?f...type=1&theater

sister herb
04-14-2013, 07:56 PM
That picture is from Gaza, from the war of 2008/2009. Originally it was posted to Al-Qassam Ezzedeen Brigades site.

I know it as I was at that time super moderator of they forum.

^o)

I sended that picture to there.

abo mussaab
04-14-2013, 08:24 PM
iknow but why this syrian put this picture and write under picture its in daraa syria realy its strange ??

sister herb
04-15-2013, 02:23 AM
This Syrian used picture he hasn´t copyright.

When I sended pictures or text I ensured I had copyright all the time.

Futuwwa
04-15-2013, 07:02 AM
iknow but why this syrian put this picture and write under picture its in daraa syria realy its strange ??
Simple. He is either a liar or he is mistaken.

sister herb
04-15-2013, 08:45 AM
Same attack:

http://asqfish.wordpress.com/2009/02...heir-children/

From Gaza. Some my friends lived on that area and told me later how everything started to fire. Everything.

imsad

Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.
British Wholesales - Certified Wholesale Linen & Towels | Holiday in the Maldives

IslamicBoard

Experience a richer experience on our mobile app!