/* */

PDA

View Full Version : Miracle: Angel appears in Syria and holds a martyr

abo mussaab
04-14-2013, 03:14 AM
Syria Revolution: Angel appears in Syria and holds a martyr
He didn't fear the shooting from the security forces and the army, he hold the man in one hand and walked to give his body to his family.

Login/Register to hide ads. Scroll down for more posts
'Abd Al-Maajid
04-14-2013, 06:15 AM

abcdcool2012
04-14-2013, 09:11 AM
is this real ?

sister herb
04-14-2013, 09:18 AM
Same happens in every wars - when soldiers are enough tired and in horror they see what ever and think it is message from the God.

Welcome, Guest!
Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.
abo mussaab
04-14-2013, 09:44 AM
is this real ?
yes brother its real

sister herb
04-14-2013, 09:49 AM
No it is not real. It is as illusion from the war fatigue. Every wars every soldiers believes that God is just as they side and every soldiers see angels.

When soldiers are enough tired and have seen too much horror they will see what ever. In Syria also those from there other side - shias.

abo mussaab
04-14-2013, 09:58 AM
oh harb you dont beleive to Miracle of Allah?^o)
Allah says in the Quran:

(Remember) when you sought help from your Lord, and He answered you:
"I will t'jundihmoj with a thousand angels who will come
one after another. "(Qur'an Fisnki Sura Al-Anfaal verse-9)

Allah made the only good news to calm your hearts.
The victory comes only from Allah. Indeed, Allah is
Almighty and Omniscient. (Qur'an Fisnki Sura Al-Anfaal verse-10)

(Remember) when your Lord commanded the angels: "I am with you,
therefore strengthen those who believe. "I will put fear in
heart unbelievers, so they beat you in the neck and
All fingers. (Qur'an Fisnki Sura Al-Anfaal verse-12)

sister herb
04-14-2013, 10:11 AM
Yes I believe to the miracles of Allah. But also I know that this kind of stories are common in every wars. I read before just similar story from israeli source where isreali soldier saw how angel saved him from enemy attackers. Was that miracle of God or just illusion in the mind of too tired soldier? During last war in my country soldiers saw how angels saved them from attacks of Russian soldiers.

Miracles of illusions?

Allah knows the best.

abo mussaab
04-14-2013, 10:34 AM
sister harb bilad el sham syria its the heart of islam you need to know that its not gaza and its not russia

sister herb
04-14-2013, 10:37 AM
Anyways, if someone likes to believe that kind of hoax is true... it is his matter.

abo mussaab
04-14-2013, 10:41 AM
sister harb watch this video

sister herb
04-14-2013, 11:31 AM
This video doesn´t prove that this what soldiers in Syria would see is anything else than just illusion. All soldiers in all wars see similar kind of thing. It comes when person is very tired or person have seen too much horror. It is all natural how humans mind behaves.

No need to continue by this matter at all.

ardianto
04-14-2013, 03:54 PM
If that "man in white" was an angel, he would not walk or move like human. Also he would not present for long time and would not caught by camera.

I have read few authentic stories about angel presence, not in war, but in accidents. Every story report the same thing, a mysterious man suddenly appear, dragged the victim, then suddenly disappear again. No one ever noticed those "mysterious men" faces.

Jedi_Mindset
04-14-2013, 06:50 PM
I don't think that we can say that this isnt a angel, but we also can't say it is. God-fearing(mumineen) men still do exist, men with taqwa and no fear of death. they are rare, but still exist.

But i am not brushing away the idea that this could be a angel, infact if you see how suddenly he turns up, beautiful clothes and how he drags away the martyr and give the body to the people. I say Allah knows best, what i do think is that this is a beautiful event what happened in the vid, not because of the shooting or violence, but because this man just walks to the body while the soldiers were still there. And how he slowly walks, infront of the soldiers, not just running. So it could be a possibility, however mumineen still do exist alhamdulillah.

sister herb
04-14-2013, 06:56 PM
I saw that same video two years ago. It is not real one but if someone likes to believe to it... no problem.

;D Believe to internet hoax if you like.

abo mussaab
04-14-2013, 07:33 PM
Believe to internet hoax if you like.
its not hoaw its true beleive or not you are free

sister herb
04-14-2013, 07:47 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by abo mussaab
Believe to internet hoax if you like.
its not hoaw its true beleive or not you are free
Can you prove it is true?

abo mussaab
04-14-2013, 08:31 PM
you have eyes look it good and think icant prove anything iam humain like you and allah ahlem

Ramadan90
04-14-2013, 08:41 PM
الله أعلم

abo mussaab
04-14-2013, 08:47 PM
yes brother jazek allah khairan الله أعلم

sister herb
04-15-2013, 08:51 AM
format_quote Originally Posted by abo mussaab
you have eyes look it good and think icant prove anything iam humain like you and allah ahlem
Do you know how easy it is manipulate youtube videos and send them as truth to internet? Hopely you are honest and believe that everything to read in here is absolutely true.

Peace with you.

Jedi_Mindset
04-15-2013, 04:20 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by sister harb
Do you know how easy it is manipulate youtube videos and send them as truth to internet? Hopely you are honest and believe that everything to read in here is absolutely true.

Peace with you.
I have to agree here however you can't say that this isnt true, unless you actually were there or know the ones who filmed it. I dont think you can say that this isnt true because you think it is. I sure we can reach an agreement when we say that it is a possibility that it might be true, but it is a possibility that it might not be.

This to avoid further childish discussions:

Brother 1: This is true, you can clearly see it!
Brother 2: no it isnt, you can edit videos and post them on YT!
Brother 1: No it is true! Are you blind or something?
Brother 2: Are you just blind or being to naive that you believe everything on the internet?
*brother one becomes angry and starts a argument*
*brother two reacts violently, and so we have 'the internet battles'*

And so the silly argument ends up in a fight, and the topic gets locked, only because people use their nafs to stand their point :)

....;D

*goes back to studying finals*

sister herb
04-15-2013, 05:43 PM
Salam alaykum Jedi_Mindset

I made work 8 years to Ezzedeen AlQassam. I sended that pic to net years ago. :nervous: I also made work at that time to IRC, Human Right Watch. I remember every pic and every report I wrote.

Rest of my life as they were so horrible!

:heated:

I hope I could forget.

imsad

Scimitar
04-15-2013, 06:02 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by Jedi_Mindset

Brother 1: This is true, you can clearly see it!
Brother 2: no it isnt, you can edit videos and post them on YT!
Brother 1: No it is true! Are you blind or something?
Brother 2: Are you just blind or being to naive that you believe everything on the internet?
*brother one becomes angry and starts a argument*
*brother two reacts violently, and so we have 'the internet battles'*
:D too funny, and much like real life

"I have to tell you it is REAL, because I believe it... what? you don't believe me? but I am the proof because I believe it maaaan!!!"

*turbo eye-roll* + *goes back to massaging oil in my head*

sister herb
04-15-2013, 06:23 PM
Two my friends died in that attack picture if from. They burned alive to they beds. White phosphorus is similar like napalm. It burns human flesh to the bones.

:phew

How I could ever forget?

abo mussaab
04-15-2013, 06:29 PM
look harb the martyre of hamas in homs syria

sister herb
04-15-2013, 06:35 PM
Salam alaykum

No need to make this anything personal, br Abu. You send here internet hoax. Thats all to me.

^o)

abo mussaab
04-15-2013, 06:50 PM
i just want to show you the brave man from hamas he dont agree with hamas politic and you know that hamas is crazy now not all mujahedeenn of hamas accepte what hamas do
with iran ....

sister herb
04-15-2013, 07:02 PM
Hamas hasn´t any kind of military actions outside of Palestine.

I know it very well as I asked it from them before.

You might be the last person who can lecture to me about Hamas.

^o)

abo mussaab
04-15-2013, 07:07 PM
sorry you dont know nothing you live in finland and i meet her in masjeed of my city many time brothers from al quassam and i know what you dont know

Jedi_Mindset
04-15-2013, 07:20 PM
Salam alaykum Jedi_Mindset

I made work 8 years to Ezzedeen AlQassam. I sended that pic to net years ago. :nervous: I also made work at that time to IRC, Human Right Watch. I remember every pic and every report I wrote.

Rest of my life as they were so horrible!

:heated:

I hope I could forget.

imsad
That might have affected you very much, witnessing a war is one of the horrible things ever. hopefully you will overcome the trauma's you have insha'Allah. forget? No, but moving on is what i am talking about. Your work for the palestinians is very good, and atleast you do something for them, we sit in our lazy chair and do nothing except making dua. Dua is very important, but actions are more important.

Scimitar
04-15-2013, 07:25 PM
Sorry bro Abu Mussab, but the videos here which you use to try and make your point, are really not lending you any credence at all.

As for the man in white... is white a rare colour for Muslims to wear? I think not... even in London, the Muslims like to wear white salwaar kameez, thowb, hijaar kameez etc.

In KSA, you aint seeing many parcticing Muslims not wearing white... same in Syria. Lebanon. Jordan. You name it.

If anything, people should stop waiting for miraculous signs in order to have "proof" of God - and concentrate on them selves instead.

What difference does it make to my deen if Angels did come to Syria and fought the oppressors? It makes no difference to my deen at all.

So I ask, what is the purpose of this thread? To try and prove that God exists because you think Angles descended on Syria?

Angels have rested their wings on Shaam... no more has been said in hadeeth.

Scimi

abo mussaab
04-15-2013, 07:41 PM
الشام الشام الشام يا أهل السنة

sister herb
04-15-2013, 07:46 PM
That might have affected you very much, witnessing a war is one of the horrible things ever. hopefully you will overcome the trauma's you have insha'Allah. forget? No, but moving on is what i am talking about. Your work for the palestinians is very good, and atleast you do something for them, we sit in our lazy chair and do nothing except making dua. Dua is very important, but actions are more important.
Salam alaykum

After that war I revenged. I revenged for all my killed friends. How?

I created international campaing called the Operation Teddy Bears. I collected 150 teddies and sended them to kids in Gaza.

:statisfie

I think my revenge was kind.

glo
04-15-2013, 07:49 PM
I think my revenge was kind
Kill hatred with love. That's the kind of combat I like! :statisfie

sister herb
04-15-2013, 07:58 PM
It was total revenge from pasifist to killers. Revenge bad by good! I worked with Turkish IHH. They created 2 places to send Teddies: To Sweden and to Turkey. Teddies sended to kids in Gaza via Egypt.

I understood that time that those kids had lost much more than I. What I got from that?

Peace to my mind.

:D

sister herb
04-15-2013, 08:05 PM
Also that what I did learnt me something important,

What just one person can really do if he/she wants enough?

EVERYTHING!

;D

Jedi_Mindset
04-15-2013, 08:07 PM
It was total revenge from pasifist to killers. Revenge bad by good! I worked with Turkish IHH. They created 2 places to send Teddies: To Sweden and to Turkey. Teddies sended to kids in Gaza via Egypt.

I understood that time that those kids had lost much more than I. What I got from that?

Peace to my mind.

:D
:) Nice action you did there!

Huzaifah ibn Adam
04-15-2013, 08:47 PM
It is clear that the video posted is a fake. However, do not misconstrue this to mean that Karaamaat do not take place on the battlefield; nothing could be further from the truth. There were Malaa'ikah present in the early battles of Islaam, such as Badr and Uhud. The Mujaahideen would see Kuffaar being struck dead, without seeing the attacker. They would know that this was Nusrah from Allaah Rabbul `Izzah in the form of the Malaa'ikah.

Karaamaat during battles have taken place since the very beginning of Islaam, and they continue until this very day. Read the Kitaab, "`Alaamaat-ur-Rahmaan, fee Jihaad-il-Afghaan", by Ash-Shaykh, Al-Mujaddid, `Abdullaah Yusuf `Azzaam (Rahimahullaahu Ta`aalaa), to understand how many Karaamaat continue to take place at the hands of the Mujaahideen, The Chosen People of Allaah Ta`aalaa on this earth. So understand this.

For this reason, it is not necessary to invent miracles and stories; the Karaamaat which have taken place and which continue to take place are already great enough.

May Allaah Ta`aalaa grant us the understanding.

Was-Salaam.

sister herb
04-16-2013, 10:22 AM
:) Nice action you did there!
Yes I put smile to face of children.

Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.
British Wholesales - Certified Wholesale Linen & Towels | Holiday in the Maldives

IslamicBoard

Experience a richer experience on our mobile app!