/* */

PDA

View Full Version : URDU NAAT: Mola Dil Badal De (feat Ali Haider)

unknown12
04-15-2013, 10:53 AM

Login/Register to hide ads. Scroll down for more posts
Periwinkle18
04-15-2013, 11:02 AM
This ones just beautiful buh its sad that Ali haider and Junaid jumshed started singing again ( meaning using musical instruments).

unknown12
04-16-2013, 10:58 AM
format_quote Originally Posted by Periwinkle18
This ones just beautiful buh its sad that Ali haider and Junaid jumshed started singing again ( meaning using musical instruments).
Oh really? I've only recently discovered both Ali Haider and Junaid Jumshed. Which other naats or nasheeds by these guys do you recommend?

Jazakallah khair

zamadesigns
04-16-2013, 11:35 AM
excellent keep it up!!

Welcome, Guest!
Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.
Periwinkle18
04-16-2013, 11:36 AM
Jaga Ji Lagane Ki

Muhammad Ka Roza

Multazim Par Dua

Don't listen to the recent ones though had music in it I guess the album was called neya Pakistan or something like that.

n_akhi
05-17-2013, 04:23 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by Periwinkle18
I don't think Junaid Jamshed uses Music at alll.

Periwinkle18
05-18-2013, 06:12 PM
Have u heard naya Pakistan he was singing InshaAllah n it had music at the background n I stopped it then n there you cn ask anyone

Alpha Dude
05-18-2013, 06:21 PM
Shaykh Zulfiqar Ahmad's recital of this is the best I've heard. Sincerity emanating from every syllable pronounced as he calls out from the depths of his heart.

Periwinkle18
05-18-2013, 06:24 PM
:) yes his is the best wen ever someone talks abt this dua/naat /nasheed Duno what to call it. His voice just pops up in my mind better than junaid jumshed.

tw009
05-19-2013, 10:17 PM
My favorite is JJ'S version

Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.
British Wholesales - Certified Wholesale Linen & Towels | Holiday in the Maldives

IslamicBoard

Experience a richer experience on our mobile app!