/* */

PDA

View Full Version : Hey from Poland

dzidza
04-16-2013, 06:08 AM
Salaam!

So, I have been reading posts on this forum for a while and decided it's time to start contributing :statisfie
Something about me? I got interested in Islam whilst working in Turkmenistan and started to learn and study as much as I could.

Login/Register to hide ads. Scroll down for more posts
Muslim Woman
04-16-2013, 07:15 AM
:wa:

br , Are u a convert ? U may share ur story with us in stories of convert Muslims.

welcome here.

Al-Mufarridun
04-16-2013, 09:38 AM
:wa:

Welcome to the forum bro. Hope you benefit from your stay.

Ramadan90
04-16-2013, 09:49 AM
Welcome my beloved brother! :welcome: I would love to hear your story.

Welcome, Guest!
Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.
Periwinkle18
04-16-2013, 10:33 AM
Assalam o alikum

Welcome to the forum hope u like it here.

Futuwwa
04-16-2013, 11:31 AM
Poland can into Islam! :)

Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.
British Wholesales - Certified Wholesale Linen & Towels | Holiday in the Maldives

IslamicBoard

Experience a richer experience on our mobile app!