/* */

PDA

View Full Version : Can the angels interact with us

anonymous
04-16-2013, 02:10 PM
Salam,
I have been trying to make an effort and pray Fajr on time (I sleep late because I study late, so I always sleep through Fajr) and it's been a month or two that I've been trying. I forgot to put my alarm on the other day, and I woke up by my bed shaking completely, and it was 10 minutes before the sunrise. I thought there was a mini earthquake going on as we've had a few in Montreal, but I was the only one who felt it and I got to pray Fajr on time. i told my mom this and she said sometimes the Angels wake us up if they know we are making effort to wake up. Is there a hadith about that? Is it true that the angels may have woken me up?

Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.
British Wholesales - Certified Wholesale Linen & Towels | Holiday in the Maldives

IslamicBoard

Experience a richer experience on our mobile app!