/* */

PDA

View Full Version : why is that so

anonymous
04-17-2013, 06:53 AM
:sl:
i am signed up on Muslim matrimonial site and i am looking in Pakistan..but it hurt me much that most of girls doesn't want a person with beard. :cry:

Login/Register to hide ads. Scroll down for more posts
ardianto
04-17-2013, 03:20 PM
:wa:

format_quote Originally Posted by anonymous
but it hurt me much that most of girls doesn't want a person with beard.
"Most" means "not all". How about the rest bro?. Will they accept a man with beard?. :)

Periwinkle18
04-17-2013, 03:39 PM
Really ?? That's strange y not?

Futuwwa
04-17-2013, 04:26 PM
If a girl is shallow enough to reject you because of something like that, she's not worth marrying anyway. Consider it fortunate that they filter out themselves, saving you from having to do it, or from making a bad judgment call and marrying one.

Welcome, Guest!
Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.
YusufNoor
04-17-2013, 04:46 PM
^^^

that about says all you need to know

IbnAbdulHakim
04-17-2013, 05:48 PM
hurts you that girls turn away by something our beloved rasoolullaah saws did himself and commanded.

these type of girls actually hurt you?

tell me your not serious bro

~Zaria~
04-17-2013, 08:11 PM
:salam:

We all have our own personal preferences, and esp when we are young, our 'idea' of what our ideal spouse should be like, may not be islamically driven at all.

Sometimes, it is only later, that our imaan and understanding into the importance of the beard, hijab, etc. is developed.

It doesnt make such people 'bad'.
We should rather pray for them - that Allah (subhanawataála) grants them guidance.....just as He may have guided us towards following the sunnah of the prophet (sallalahu alaihi wasalam).

There was a time for me, when the presence of the beard did not matter as much to me.
Today, it matters a lot!

Thats because, it took me time to understand the importance of following this sunnah of the prophet (sallalahu alaihi wasalam)......and appreciating that the one who has a beard is (often) one who has also reached that understanding.

May Allah (subhanawataála) grant hidayat (guidance) to all our brother and sisters.
Ameen

:wasalam:

Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.
British Wholesales - Certified Wholesale Linen & Towels | Holiday in the Maldives

IslamicBoard

Experience a richer experience on our mobile app!