/* */

PDA

View Full Version : When is the world going to wake

abo mussaab
04-17-2013, 10:46 AM
When is the world going to wake up and see that Israel is the "terrorist"?

After the Israeli Army forcefully evacuated this woman from her home in Palestine, Israeli settlers started laughing at her and mocking her to add to her misery and heart burn.

This is someone's mother, daughter and sister!!!!

I have Jewish neighbours and my religion teaches me to respect them, if my neighbour was evacuated and left homeless I would house him....

But these vile animals, you think a two state solution will ever work when there are people like THIS trying to live side by side with Palestinians? NEVER!

LEAVE the occupied land.. Free Palestine!!

Login/Register to hide ads. Scroll down for more posts
greenhill
05-03-2013, 02:56 PM
I believe the world is awake, but

1) not many really care
2) the ones that really cares are scattered
3) and even if they are grouped together, they are won't really be united in their action
4) due to 'Islamophobia', the world mostly does not want to get involved.
5) perception that there is little they can do.

Sad, that.

Anyway, that's just my opinion. Not basing on any facts. imsad

Ahmad H
05-03-2013, 09:09 PM
There is a lot of propaganda on the side of the Jews on the issue of Israel. A lot of people are kept from knowing the truth in the West. And only the West is given a voice by the world when it comes to the Middle East. The bigger guns always get the last word. This is why no one is awake to the real problem.

Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.
British Wholesales - Certified Wholesale Linen & Towels | Holiday in the Maldives

IslamicBoard

Experience a richer experience on our mobile app!