/* */

PDA

View Full Version : Dont b sad!! message from a 6 yr old.

Periwinkle18
04-17-2013, 07:24 PM

Srsly needed this

May Allah bless this lil girl she actually did make me smile =)

SubhanAllah it just amazes me how Allah just cheers you up at times =) indeed He is v near.

May Allah grant us all jannah ul firdos ameen. may Allah give each and everyone of u happiness in this life and the hereafter ameen.

And remember don't b sad! =D

Login/Register to hide ads. Scroll down for more posts
~Zaria~
04-17-2013, 07:41 PM
JazakAllahu khayrun sister.

I really enjoyed that!

Its the perfect little vid to share with someone who may be going through a difficult period in their lives - short, sweet and sooo true!
MashaAllah.

:wasalam:

Periwinkle18
04-18-2013, 10:23 AM
Wa iyaaki

Ikr it srsly made me happy :)

N the part in which she was like I really want to go to jannah shoo cute. MashaAllah

sister herb
04-18-2013, 10:38 AM
Salam alaykum

Any news from your relatives from the earthquake area?

Hopely everyone are ok.

:embarrass

I make dua to them.

Welcome, Guest!
Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.
Periwinkle18
04-18-2013, 10:41 AM
Alhumdulilah everyone's ok sis

Jazakillahu Khayrun

Nemo give u a *big hug* :)

Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.
British Wholesales - Certified Wholesale Linen & Towels | Holiday in the Maldives

IslamicBoard

Experience a richer experience on our mobile app!