/* */

PDA

View Full Version : Saalam

Khaajit
04-18-2013, 07:11 AM
Hi everyone. I'm Arab. But I am not Muslim. Strange huh? Well, my father is Egyptian of central asian descent and my mother is Palestinian. Both are Christian. So am I. I am a firm believer in Christianity although other religions fascinate me. I'm very deeply influenced by my religion. I live in America, I have a white girlfriend (we are both against Pre-marital sex, we are both virgins). I'm 19 years old studying in college (political science). I don't eat pork, drink, or smoke. That's pretty much it lol. --- I try to stay in good shape, in mind and in body. Am I welcome here? I've come to learn about the religion that has basically shaped my peoples cultures for the past centuries. It's all so fascinating.

Login/Register to hide ads. Scroll down for more posts
Muslim Woman
04-18-2013, 03:13 PM
Salaam / Peace

Welcome here .

Pl. browse the forum and ask about Islam in related threads.

Periwinkle18
04-18-2013, 03:20 PM
Hello

Umm okie

:welcome: to the forum hope u like it hea n learn lots n lots.

Khaajit
04-18-2013, 10:45 PM
Thanks for the warm welcome friends!

Welcome, Guest!
Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.
جوري
04-19-2013, 01:20 AM
those of us who are Arabs have lived side by side Christians and [Jews (many who were coerced to leave by Zionist terrorists during the fifties)] so not very strange NO..

Khaajit
04-19-2013, 02:42 AM
My grandfather always told about the "golden times" of the Arab world. When Arabs (Christians, Muslims, Jews) lived together in peace. Our cultures nearly the same the difference being in the holy place we attended. I wish we could go back to that time. Beware the Salafi Man, the zionists and the extremists my blood brothers for they are what will destroy what we call the Arab world.

Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.
British Wholesales - Certified Wholesale Linen & Towels | Holiday in the Maldives

IslamicBoard

Experience a richer experience on our mobile app!