/* */

PDA

View Full Version : haram money kind of...

amel90
04-22-2013, 02:44 PM
sellam iam from serbia and i wanted to ask if this is haram money. i recently bought a processor (computer component) to re-sell it and the guy i bought it from got it on an illegal way (some kind of internet cheat) at first i didnt know of this. when i found a buyer for the processor we made up a deal and i sold it to him then i found out how he got the processor, the guy i bought it from. so is the money i made from reselling the processor, the profit i made HARAM?

Login/Register to hide ads. Scroll down for more posts
*charisma*
04-30-2013, 03:59 PM
Wa'alaikum Assalam wa rahmatallahi wa barakatuhu

Mashallah, nice to see a serbian on the forums! (:

My dear brother, read this.
http://islamqa.info/en/ref/93031/buy...thing%20stolen

If you know who the processor was stolen from, the best thing to do is tell the person who sold it to you to repent, and to give the money you made back to the person it was stolen from. Since you didn't know it was stolen, inshallah you will not be punished for it, but if you can give give the money back to the person it was stolen from then you should inshallah.

fi aman Allah
w'salaam

Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.
British Wholesales - Certified Wholesale Linen & Towels | Holiday in the Maldives

IslamicBoard

Experience a richer experience on our mobile app!