/* */

PDA

View Full Version : Quranic verses to recite for good relationship b/w husband/wife

peaceandlove
04-24-2013, 06:32 AM
:sl:

There are many books available where we can read that if we read a particular Surat or verses from quran it has the following benefits, like I studied if we recite daily Surat Waqia then there will be no shortage of risq in the life.

Actully, Although we both husband and wife love each other but my wife anger is too much, she become angry on too little things, I always try to keep him calm but I agree if husband wife fight on little thing once in a month etc but if wife became angry daily many times than that not good.

My business is also not much good and my wife need more money, etc so

Can you please tell me any surat or verses which I can recite for the good relationship between husband and wife and stop fighting.

Login/Register to hide ads. Scroll down for more posts
Predator
04-24-2013, 02:35 PM
You should recite the below hadith

Narrated Ibn 'Abbas: The Prophet (PBUH) said: "I was shown the Hell-fire and that the majority of its dwellers were women who were ungrateful." It was asked, "Do they disbelieve in Allah?" (or are they ungrateful to Allah?) He replied, "They are ungrateful to their husbands and are ungrateful for the favors and the good (charitable deeds) done to them. If you have always been good (benevolent) to one of them and then she sees something in you (not of her liking), she will say, 'I have never received any good from you." Sahih Bukhari, Volume 1, Book 2, Number 28

Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.
British Wholesales - Certified Wholesale Linen & Towels | Holiday in the Maldives

IslamicBoard

Experience a richer experience on our mobile app!