/* */

PDA

View Full Version : Recent revert to islam

tanna
04-25-2013, 08:55 PM
I am a recent revert to islam

I am tanna , 23 and live in Manchester

Before I reverted I would of said that I was a 'Chrisitan' Though I had not been A practicing one for over 18 months.
Allah lead me the this wonderful and beautiful path that I am slowly learning and progressing.

Login/Register to hide ads. Scroll down for more posts
Futuwwa
04-25-2013, 08:57 PM
Welcome home :statisfie

tanna
04-25-2013, 09:01 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by Futuwwa
Welcome home :statisfie
Thank you and Salam Brother it is wonderful and I already feel nor connected to Allah then I ever have.

sister herb
04-25-2013, 09:16 PM
Salam alaykum

Welcome to forum and welcome to Islam.

Welcome, Guest!
Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.
Muslim Woman
04-26-2013, 12:45 AM
:sl:

sis , Welcome to Islam . U may share ur story with us in Stories of Muslim converts thread.

Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.
British Wholesales - Certified Wholesale Linen & Towels | Holiday in the Maldives

IslamicBoard

Experience a richer experience on our mobile app!