/* */

PDA

View Full Version : hello all

MuslimahSupport
04-26-2013, 02:59 AM
Although I have been learning about islam for a while, I recently said my shahada and accept Islam whole heartedly. I am joining this forum not only to gain knowledge, but talk to fellow muslims because I do not live in or around a muslim community. There are other personal questions i have in asking for guidance on certain situations, but i will wait because this is just an intro... Nice meeting you all : )

-MuslimahSupport

Login/Register to hide ads. Scroll down for more posts
sister herb
04-26-2013, 08:25 AM
Salam alaykum

Welcome to forum sister.

Muslim Woman
04-26-2013, 11:50 AM
:sl:

sis , Welcome to Islam

Welcome to the forum :)

MuslimahSupport
04-26-2013, 11:50 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by sister harb
Salam alaykum

Welcome to forum sister.
format_quote Originally Posted by Muslim Woman
:sl:

sis , Welcome to Islam

Welcome to the forum :)
wa alaikum assalam.. thank you for the welcome and responding. I really appreciate it : )

Welcome, Guest!
Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.
Naeema
04-27-2013, 12:55 AM
Salaam Sister.

I hope you feel welcome here.

MuslimahSupport
04-27-2013, 01:39 AM
format_quote Originally Posted by Naeema
Salaam Sister.

I hope you feel welcome here.
wa salam.. thank you sis. quick question

i posted a question on a hadith... do you know how long it takes for the post to be approved by mods so that I can get a bit of help?

Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.
British Wholesales - Certified Wholesale Linen & Towels | Holiday in the Maldives

IslamicBoard

Experience a richer experience on our mobile app!