/* */

PDA

View Full Version : As a man ,Do i need my parents permission for marriage ?

anonymous
04-26-2013, 02:39 PM
If my parents do not approve of my choice of woman , can i go ahead and marry without their consent ?

Login/Register to hide ads. Scroll down for more posts
anonymous
04-28-2013, 09:48 PM
I am not the original poster.

:sl:

The marriage would be considered lawful with out their consent. But before you rush into marriage without their approval you should make sure that the reasons of their objection are invalid ones. Because otherwise it would be wrong. If you're marrying someone whom your parents don't approve of her character then it wouldn't be permissible to marry her because she has a major flaw. If for instance your parents know very well; completely certain that she is not a good woman or she is unqualified as a wife and she is doesn't care the least bit about Allah then ofcourse this kind of marriage would be highly discouraged. If your parents reject her because of invalid reasons like her background or her being disabled or their being too much differences..etc and you know that you can handle those things and she is most importantly a good person I think it is lawfull to marry her. Your parents will come around God willing. If she is a pious person she will respect them as she respects her own parents and maybe that will soften their hearts towards her.

:wa:

Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.
British Wholesales - Certified Wholesale Linen & Towels | Holiday in the Maldives

IslamicBoard

Experience a richer experience on our mobile app!