/* */

PDA

View Full Version : Hi everyone :)

Trying2bbetter
04-26-2013, 07:03 PM
AOA everyone,

It's great to be able to talk/read about Islamic issues that I wouldn't be able to really learn about without the internet (there aren't many Islamic scholars who I know). I was born a Muslim, but never really understood how beautiful this religion was until I read the Quran myself. It's been a fascinating journey since, I'm I'm so glad Allah helped me. I've been discussing & explaining Islam to quite a few people over the internet, people who aren't Muslims, which has definitely help strengthen my belief & has helped create a better understanding of Islam to others (as they have said).

I really wish/hope to become a better person (in both worlds). Before I "rediscovered" Islam, I had gotten myself into a bit of trouble. I've repented, but everything leaves its mark. I'm a little confused at the moment as I've reach crossroads. I would really like to get some Islamic references on how I can solve my problem, and what to do. I have enough faith to be able to let go of everything in my life and still be okay, as long as Allah is with me. I hope this feeling stays this way forever.

Thanks for taking time out to read this :)

Have a great day!

Login/Register to hide ads. Scroll down for more posts
جوري
04-26-2013, 08:31 PM
:welcome: aboard enjoy your stay with us :ia:

sister herb
04-26-2013, 08:36 PM
Salam alaykum

Welcome to forum sister. Hopely you will enjoy being here.

Trying2bbetter
04-26-2013, 10:01 PM
Thank you العنود & sister harb :peace::rock:

Welcome, Guest!
Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.
Innocent Soul
04-28-2013, 03:46 AM
Welcome sis!

Nice to see your participation in the forums. Inshallah you will learn many new things and also your iman will get strengthened. Have a good intention and never hesitate to ask anything.

May Allah make you one of His righteous slaves and show you the straight path and alao make it easy for you..

Ameeen. :)

Muslim Woman
04-28-2013, 03:58 AM
:sl:

sis , Welcome here :)

Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.
British Wholesales - Certified Wholesale Linen & Towels | Holiday in the Maldives

IslamicBoard

Experience a richer experience on our mobile app!