/* */

PDA

View Full Version : The Prophets of Allah

Badrul
04-27-2013, 10:28 PM
And We send not the messengers except as bringers of good tidings and warners - (Surah Al-Kahf : 56)

THE PROPHETS OF ALLAH
18th & 19th May
MANCHESTER
Taught by Sheikh Abu 'Abdissalam

ENROL NOW! Limited spaces remaining

Enrol online: http://www.alkauthar.org/course.php?course=395

Or Email: Manchester@alkauthar.org

Login/Register to hide ads. Scroll down for more posts
Badrul
05-06-2013, 02:36 AM

Badrul
05-06-2013, 03:02 AM
And gathered for Solomon were his soldiers of the jinn and men and birds, and they were [marching] in rows.l
Until, when they came upon the valley of the ants, an ant said, "O ants, enter your dwellings that you not be crushed by Solomon and his soldiers while they perceive not."
So [Solomon] smiled, amused at her speech, and said, "My Lord, enable me to be grateful for Your favor which You have bestowed upon me and upon my parents and to do righteousness of which You approve. And admit me by Your mercy into [the ranks of] Your righteous servants." - [Qur'an 27:17-19]

In the same way Sulayman wished to be grateful to Allah, we should as well show our gratitude for the favours Allah SWT has bestowed upon us by guarding our Prayer.

Badrul
05-14-2013, 10:38 PM
Have you enrolled yet?!

THE PROPHETS OF ALLAH
18th & 19th May 2013
MANCHESTER
(British Muslim Heritage Centre)
Whalley Range Manchester College Road, Manchester Area, Manchester, United Kingdom
Taught by Sheikh Abu 'Abdissalam

ENROL NOW! Limited spaces remaining

Enrol online: http://www.alkauthar.org/course.php?course=395

Email: Manchester@alkauthar.org

Call: 07944313573

Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.
British Wholesales - Certified Wholesale Linen & Towels | Holiday in the Maldives

IslamicBoard

Experience a richer experience on our mobile app!