/* */

PDA

View Full Version : Greetings All

NL.
04-30-2013, 02:40 AM
Good day, I live in the U.S. in a fairly diverse city, as I see it has a healthy Muslim population compared to the small size of the city.

My religion says "other" because generally if someone asks me what my religion is I say "none."

When talking about religion and philosophy on forums I usually only get to interact with Christians and other atheists, so I came here for a different perspective.

I hope to make friends and learn about those different perspectives. I promise I won't cause trouble at least :)

Salaam, I guess.

Login/Register to hide ads. Scroll down for more posts
جوري
04-30-2013, 02:43 AM
:welcome: aboard NL- hope you enjoy your stay with us..

IAmZamzam
04-30-2013, 02:52 AM
Salaam!!

Hope you find whatever it is you want to know.

Muslim Woman
04-30-2013, 04:25 AM
Hello ,

Welcome here :)

Pl. browse the forum and ask questions about Islam , Muslims in related threads.

Welcome, Guest!
Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.
sister herb
04-30-2013, 12:01 PM
Peace with you

Welcome to forum. I wish your stay in here is beneficial.

NL.
05-05-2013, 03:19 AM
Thanks for the warm welcome.

Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.
British Wholesales - Certified Wholesale Linen & Towels | Holiday in the Maldives

IslamicBoard

Experience a richer experience on our mobile app!