/* */

PDA

View Full Version : 7-Hadeeses Sahih Bukhari for this Week

iqbalkuwait
05-01-2013, 02:48 PM

"Narrated Jubair bin Mut'im (May Allah Subhanahu wa ta'ala be pleased with him)

That he heard the Prophet (May Peace,blessings and mercy of Allah Subhanahu wa ta'ala be on him) saying, ""The person who severs the bond of kinship will not enter Paradise.""

Sahih Bukhari:Volume 8, Book 73, Number 13"
--------------------------------------------------------
"Narrated Abu Huraira (May Allah Subhanahu wa ta'ala be pleased with him) -

Allah's Apostle (May Peace,blessings and mercy of Allah Subhanahu wa ta'ala be on him) said, ""Were I not afraid that it would be hard on my followers, I would order them to use the siwak (as obligatory, for cleaning the teeth)

Sahih Bukhari: Volume 9, Book 90, Number 346"
-----------------------------------------------------------
"Narrated 'Abdullah bin 'Umar (May Allah Subhanahu wa ta'ala be pleased with him) -

Allah's Apostle (May Peace,blessings and mercy of Allah Subhanahu wa ta'ala be on him) said, ""If anyone of you is invites to a wedding banquet, he must go for it (accept the invitation)""

Sahih Bukhari:Volume 7, Book 62, Number 102"
----------------------------------------------------------
"Narrated Abu Huraira (May Allah Subhanahu wa ta'ala be pleased with him) -

Allah's Apostle (May Peace,blessings and mercy of Allah Subhanahu wa ta'ala be on him) said, ""For every prophet there is one (special invocation (that will not be rejected) with which he appeals (to Allah), and I want to keep such an invocation for interceding for my followers in the Hereafter.""

(Sahih Bukhari: Volume 8, Book 75, Number 317"
-------------------------------------------------------------
"Narrated Ibn Abbas (May Allah Subhanahu wa ta'ala be pleased with him)

A man said to Allah's Apostle (May Peace,blessings and mercy of Allah Subhanahu wa ta'ala be on him) , ""My mother died, will it benefit her if I give in charity on her behalf?"" The Prophet replied in the affirmative. The man said, ""I have a garden and I make you a witness that I give it in charity on her behalf.""

Sahih Bukhari: Volume 4, Book 51, Number 31"
--------------------------------------------------------
"Narrated Al-Miswar bin Makhrama (May Allah Subhanahu wa ta'ala be pleased with him) -

Allah's Apostle (May Peace,blessings and mercy of Allah Subhanahu wa ta'ala be on him) said, ""Fatima is a part of me, and he who makes her angry, makes me angry.""

Sahih Bukhari:Volume 5, Book 57, Number 61"
-----------------------------------------------------------
"Narrated 'Abdullah bin 'Umar (May Allah Subhanahu wa ta'ala be pleased with him) -

The Prophet (May Peace,blessings and mercy of Allah Subhanahu wa ta'ala be on him) said Allah will not look, on the Day of Resurrection at the person who drags his garment (behind him) out of conceit. On that Abu Bakr said, ""O Allah's Apostle! One side of my Izar hangs low if I do not take care of it."" The Prophet said, 'You are not one of those who do that out of conceit.""

(Sahih Bukhari: Volume 7, Book 72, Number 675)"
--------------------------------------------------------------

Login/Register to hide ads. Scroll down for more posts
iqbalkuwait
07-10-2013, 02:55 PM
Narrated Abu Huraira (May Allah Subhanahu wa ta'ala be pleased with him) -

Allah's Apostle said (May Peace,blessings and mercy of Allah Subhanahu wa ta'ala be on him), "Allah says, 'I have nothing to give but Paradise as a reward to my believer slave, who, if I cause his dear friend (or relative) to die, remains patient (and hopes for Allah's Reward)."

Sahih Bukhari:Volume 8, Book 76, Number 432
--------------------------------------------
Narrated Anas bin Malik (May Allah Subhanahu wa ta'ala be pleased with him) -

The Prophet (May Peace,blessings and mercy of Allah Subhanahu wa ta'ala be on him) said, "The biggest of Al-Kaba'ir (the great sins) are (1) to join others as partners in worship with Allah, (2) to murder a human being, (3) to be undutiful to one's parents (4) and to make a false statement," or said, "to give a false witness."

Sahih Bukhari:Volume 9, Book 83, Number 10
------------------------------------------
Narrated Anas bin Malik (May Allah Subhanahu wa ta'ala be pleased with him)

Allah's Apostle (May Peace,blessings and mercy of Allah Subhanahu wa ta'ala be on him) said, "The son of Adam (i.e. man) grows old and so also two (desires) grow old with him, i.e., love for wealth and (a wish for) a long life."

Sahih Bukhari:Volume 8, Book 76, Number 430
Narrated Sahl (May Allah Subhanahu wa ta'ala be pleased with him)

We used to offer the Jumua prayer with the Prophet (May Peace,blessings and mercy of Allah Subhanahu wa ta'ala be on him) and then take the afternoon nap.

Sahih Bukhari:Volume 2, Book 13, Number 63
Narrated Ibn 'Abbas (May Allah Subhanahu wa ta'ala be pleased with him) -

The Prophet (May Peace,blessings and mercy of Allah Subhanahu wa ta'ala be on him) said, "When (a person) an adulterer commits illegal sexual intercourse then he is not a believer at the time he is doing it; and when somebody steals, then he is not a believer at the time he is stealing."

Sahih Bukhari:Volume 8, Book 81, Number 773
-------------------------------------------
Narrated Abu Huraira (May Allah Subhanahu wa ta'ala be pleased with him)

Allah's Apostle (May Peace,blessings and mercy of Allah Subhanahu wa ta'ala be on him) said, "Whoever believes in Allah and the Last Day should talk what is good or keep quiet, and whoever believes in Allah and the Last Day should not hurt (or insult) his neighbor; and whoever believes in Allah and the Last Day, should entertain his guest generously."

Sahih Bukhari:Volume 8, Book 76, Number 482
Narrated Ibn 'Umar (May Allah Subhanahu wa ta'ala be pleased with him) -

Allah's Apostle (May Peace,blessings and mercy of Allah Subhanahu wa ta'ala be on him) said: Islam is based on (the following) five (principles):

1. To testify that none has the right to be worshipped but Allah and Muhammad is Allah's Apostle.
2. To offer the (compulsory congregational) prayers dutifully and perfectly.
3. To pay Zakat (i.e. obligatory charity) .
4. To perform Hajj. (i.e. Pilgrimage to Mecca)
5. To observe fast during the month of Ramadan.

Sahih Bukhari:Volume 1, Book 2, Number 7
Narrated Jarir bin 'Abdullah (May Allah Subhanahu wa ta'ala be pleased with him) -

Allah's Apostle (May Peace,blessings and mercy of Allah Subhanahu wa ta'ala be on him) said, "Allah will not be merciful to those who are not merciful to mankind."

Sahih Bukhari:Volume 9, Book 93, Number 473
---------------------------------------------
Volume 9, Book 93, Number 501:
Narrated Abu Huraira:
The Prophet said, "When Allah created the Creation, He wrote in His Book--and He wrote
(that) about Himself, and it is placed with Him on the Throne--'Verily My Mercy overcomes
My Anger.'"
----------------
Volume 9, Book 89, Number 251:
Narrated Abu Huraira:
Allah's Apostle said, "Whoever obeys me, obeys Allah, and whoever disobeys me, disobeys
Allah, and whoever obeys the ruler I appoint, obeys me, and whoever disobeys him, disobeys me."
Narrated Abu Musa (May Allah Subhanahu wa ta'ala be pleased with him)
-------------------------------------------------------------------
Some people asked Allah's Apostle (May Peace,blessings and mercy of Allah Subhanahu wa ta'ala be on him) , "Whose Islam is the best? i.e. (Who is a very good Muslim)?" He replied, "One who avoids harming the Muslims with his tongue and hands."

Sahih Bukhari:Volume 1, Book 2, Number 10
Narrated Anas (May Allah Subhanahu wa ta'ala be pleased with him) -

The Prophet (May Peace,blessings and mercy of Allah Subhanahu wa ta'ala be on him) said, "Whoever possesses the following three qualities will have the sweetness (delight) of faith:
1. The one to whom Allah and His Apostle becomes dearer than anything else.
2. Who loves a person and he loves him only for Allah's sake.
3. Who hates to revert to Atheism (disbelief) as he hates to be thrown into the fire."

Sahih Bukhari: Volume 1, Book 2, Number 15
Narrated Abu Huraira (May Allah Subhanahu wa ta'ala be pleased with him)

Allah's Apostle (May Peace,blessings and mercy of Allah Subhanahu wa ta'ala be on him) said, "The invocation of anyone of you is granted (by Allah) if he does not show impatience (by saying, "I invoked Allah but my request has not been granted.")

Sahih Bukhari:Volume 8, Book 75, Number 352
Volume 9, Book 83, Number 1:
Narrated 'Abdullah:
A man said, "O Allah's Apostle! Which sin is the greatest in Allah's Sight?" The Prophet said, "To set up a rival unto Allah though He Alone created you . " The man said, "What is next?"
The Prophet said, "To kill your son lest he should share your food with you." The man said, "What is next?" The Prophet said, "To commit illegal sexual intercourse with the wife of your
neighbor." So Allah revealed in confirmation of this narration:-- 'And those who invoke not with Allah, any other god. Nor kill, such life as Allah has forbidden except for just cause nor commit illegal sexual intercourse. And whoever does this shall receive the punishment.' (25.68)
-----------------------------------------------------------------------
Narrated Ibn Mas'ud (May Allah Subhanahu wa ta'ala be pleased with him)

The Prophet (May Peace,blessings and mercy of Allah Subhanahu wa ta'ala be on him) used to take care of us in preaching by selecting a suitable time, so that we might not get bored. (He abstained from pestering us with sermons and knowledge all the time).

Sahih Bukhari:Volume 1, Book 3, Number 68

Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.
British Wholesales - Certified Wholesale Linen & Towels | Holiday in the Maldives

IslamicBoard

Experience a richer experience on our mobile app!